3- Hang out

After filling his stomach, Jimin took t
Taehyung to a stall.

"Look over there sir, if you'll hit those 5 balloons repeatedly then they will give you a teddy bear as reward," Jimin said. "Jimin, these things are not for adults to play," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you just say that you can't hit the balloons," Jimin muttered but Taehyung seemed to hear him.

"What are you saying that I can't hit the balloons. Ok then, just wait and watch how I win the teddy bear," Taehyung said and walked towards the stall. Jimin smiled because this was his plan to get his boss play the game.

He stood beside Taehyung. The stall owner started to explain the game, "Basically you have seven chances, means two chances extra because you have to hit five balloons, and if you'll hit all, you'll get the reward. Easy right? Now let's start the game."

Many people tried but only 7-8 people managed to win. Now it was Taehyung's turn.

Oh please god, don't let me get insulted. He started to hit the balloons but his first chance get wasted. He again tried and this time, he hit the balloon and by doing so, he managed to hit all the balloons. Now there was only one balloon left and he had only two chances left.

"Go Taehyung you can do this," Jimin cheered for him but soon realised that he took his boss's name. Taehyung hit the balloon but his chance again wasted. Now he only had one chance left. He pulled the gun trigger and fortunately, it hit on the last balloon. He let go of the breath, he didn't know that he was holding.

The stall owner gave him a brown medium size teddy bear. Taehyung took it and turned towards Jimin.

"See! I told you that I will win," he exclaimed proudly, causing Jimin to smile in return. Suddenly, he forwarded the teddy bear towards Jimin, who looked at him in confusion.

"Why are you giving it to me?" Jimin asked forcing himself to think straight.

"Because I don't play with things like that besides if you will keep it, so everytime you'll look at it, it will remind you of me," Taehyung said. "Oh yeah, you're right. You look like a bear," Jimin said, shyly.

"N-no that's not what I mean. I mean because I gave it to you so you'll always remember that whenever you look at it," Taehyung immediately corrected his statement. "Oh okay!" Jimin said embarrassedly.

"Btw, what do you mean by I look like a bear? Like how do I look like a bear?" Taehyung asked, his eyes doe.

"Oh umm... you are tall like a bear, you're cute and I'm sure you might be so cuddle able too, that's why," Jimin said, shyly. "Do you think I am cute?" Taehyung asked, genuinely surprised. No one had ever call him cute before. He was only used to listening the words such as, 'cold', 'rude' or 'serious'.

"Y-yeah?" Jimin replied nervously, thinking that did he say something wrong.

"No, I am not cute. I am handsome. You're cute," Taehyung said, hoping to calm down the strange feelings in his heart. "A-ah thanks," Jimin replied shyly. Taehyung felt awkward so he changed the topic and said to Jimin, "let's go near the seaside."

Jimin nodded and started to walk with Taehyung. They started to talk about random stuff while walking, when a boy who was selling roses approached them suddenly.

"Excuse me, would you like to buy some roses?" he aksed smiling. "No thanks, we don't need it," Taehyung replied politely.

"Please buy it sir. You can give it to your boyfriend," the boy said, assuming them as a couple. "Ah okay, how much for a rose?" Taehyung asked, causing Jimin's eyes widened for not clearing the misunderstanding that the rose seller boy had.

"$20," the boy replied. "And for all the roses?" Taehyung asked.

"Sir $200," the boy replied. Taehyung gave him $500 and said, "keep the change," and took all the roses from him. The boy bowed while smiling and ran off.

Jimin who was watching all the scene finally asked "Why did you buy all the roses?"

"Being a wealthy businessman, I didn't feel right to buy only one rose so I bought all of them," Taehyung replied, causing Jimin to smile that his boss has some kindness. Suddenly, Taehyung handed the boquet of roses to Jimin.

"Why are you giving it to me?" Jimin asked, eyes widening while butterflies dancing in stomach. "So whom should I give?" Taehyung questioned back.

"Anyone, but why are you only giving it to me?" Jimin protested, causing Taehyung to get frustrated.

"Mr. Park, you asked too many questions. Just shut up and keep it and if you don't want to, feel free to throw it," he replied and turned his gaze away.

"No no why will I throw such beautiful flowers? I will keep them," Jimin said while smiling.

"Shall we head back to the company? We spend so much time here. Come on," Taehyung said. Jimin nodded in response and both headed towards the car.