20- Confess

"I remembered everything"
.
.
.
"And what did you remember?"

"Everything which happened at that night"

"Yeah I know but I'm asking that what happened that night?" jimin asked.

"Weren't you sober? You should remember yourself" taehyung replied. Jimin became speechless. He didn't say anything while still finding the file.

"You already knew that I remembered. didn't you? that's why you were wearing soobin's glasses cuz you were embarrassed about looking me in the eyes" taehyung said.

Jimin whole face got red in embarrassment. He stopped the work and started to leave.

"Ahh I remembered, Jin hyung was calling me" Jimin lied and tried to run away from there but taehyung held his wrist and pulled him close.

"Let me go" Jimin muttered so shyly and softly that it was feeling like he also didn't want him to let go of him instead pleading him to do something more than that.

"Now why are you becoming shy? tomorrow you were challenging me that what can I do. Do you want me to show you that what I can do?" taehyung said coming closer to him.

Jimin put his hands between him and taehyung, stopping him from getting close but taehyung was taehyung, he kept walking forward to Jimin until jimin's back hit the wall.

Just then Lara knocked on the office door. Jimin was about to answer her but taehyung shut him up with his lips. Jimin eyes widened and he slapped taehyung's chest lightly but taehyung grabbed his hands and pinned them sideways.

"Mr.kim are you there?" Lara yelled from outside but got no response cuz Mr.kim was busy in kissing his secretary.

"I think he's not there it's ok, I'll come later" they heard her saying and after that sound of her heels fading away as she was going far from the office.

At other hand, taehyung was getting so much crazy just by kissing Jimin cuz this time Jimin was kissing him back with the same passion. The last time they kissed, taehyung was drunk.

He did remembered the kiss tho but was upset to didn't get the chance to feel but now he was fully enjoying. He bit jimin's lips and Jimin squirmed.

Taehyung wasn't planning to pull away if Jimin wouldn't get out of breath. They pulled away and Jimin slapped his chest lightly. "Yah, why didn't you let me answer her?" Jimin asked.

"Cuz I like to shut you up from kissing whenever you talk"

"You're so cheesy" Jimin blushed and said.

"I already told you I'm so romantic"

"Yeah yeah" Jimin said laughing.

"Think properly before marrying me, will you able to handle my romantic self?"

"I had handle your cold self so it won't be a big deal for me"

"So confident but my romantic self is a lot more opposite then my cold self" taehyung said smiling.

"If this man is acceptable to me then his all habits are also acceptable wether they're good or bad" Jimin said and taehyung felt his chest swelling up with the warmness.

"I love you jimin" taehyung said. "I love you too taehyung-sii" jimin replied back with the same sweet tone and taehyung smiled.

"Now will you let me go Mr.kim? I have to work" jimin said playfully while crossing his arms on his chest.

"Nope I got the chance to be with you after keeping my feelings inside for so long so I won't let you go that easily" taehyung said nuzzling his face in jimin's neck.