32- Past

At night:

"Today, I'm giving you the honor of eating the delicious food, make by me" Taehyung's father announced, like a king.

"Wha- really, you know how to cook?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course, just wait and watch how I serve you guys with finger-licking food" taehyung's father spoke proudly and walked away to the kitchen, while his wife followed him.

Jimin turned on the L.E.D to pass the time while taehyung sat and Jin accompanied him. Namjoon left to his room, to read a book which he had brought with him.

"Hey Jimin, is your brother always like this? Why is he so reserved and self-centered?" Jin asked, suddenly.

"No, he wasn't like this at all.. It's just.. I think he just really feel concern for me" Jimin answered.

"That's good but sometimes he gets too much protective over you. He should start to trust us now, since you're gonna married" Taehyung joined in too. Jimin just smiled in return and they got merged in watching L.E.D.

===>

"I'm sorry, I don't love you anymore"

"B-but you had said that... I am the only o-one"

"Hahaha.. I never said that!"

"Wt- WHY ARE YOU LYING?!"

"ENOUGH. I don't want to argue anymore. You're behaving like, that you're the only one in the world, whose boyfriend break up with her"

"B-but.. Tell me, what is my fault?? If there's something, we can sort it out togeth-"

"Angela, there's nothing to talk about anymore. I'm asking politely, please leave" The guy said and Angela walked away, retracting the shattered pieces of her broken heart.

The promises of love, are always false since the beginning. Namjoon thought, while reading the book named 'Deceiving Love'. He smiled bitterly at the plot twist as he felt himself comparing Angela to himself. Just then, a knock could be heard on his door.

"Joonie, what are you doing here?" That was his father.

"Uhm.. I'm just reading this book"

"Oh son, you're still reading at the trip. Come and sit in the lounge with others"

"No thanks dad, I'm fine" Namjoon replied, smiling.

"Are you okay?" Despite the smile of him, his father sensed the sorrow in his eyes.

"I'm fine.. " Namjoon replied. His father walked towards him.

"Don't worry, you will be fine my son. You're my strong child" His father cheered him up and kissed his forehead. He felt better.

===>

"Baby, where do you want to go on honeymoon?" Taehyung asked playfully, leaning in to Jimin's side.

"Let us get married first, tae!" Jimin replied, chuckling.

"But tell me, I am to book the tickets"

"Why should we go elsewhere? We will spent the honeymoon in your house" Jimin said.

"Yeah, and let appa and eomma hear your moans-" Jimin slapped his hand over taehyung's mouth and glared at him.

"Can't you guys talk a but a low??" Jin complaint.

"Can't you sit with your ears closed??" Taehyung snapped back.

"HEY, YOU!" They heard Namjoon's voice and turned their heads towards him.