8- Ignore

Jimin got into his cabin and slammed the door behind him. He pressed his back against to the wall and let his tears fall down which he was holding.

"Stupid, idiot, if he didn't feel anything then why did he kiss me, huh? Rude, don't know how to treat someone. Can't he see I'm a human too. I also have feelings, can't he return them? Stupid alien, jerk, asshole"

Jimin cursed taehyung because he broke his heart. He sobbed and wiped his tears.

"Actually it's not his fault. It's my fault that I fell in his trap. After all he is a son of rich man so he probably have done it with other people too. He might be a playboy. It's my fault that I understood something else."

"No no no it's his fault. He should have thought before kissing me. He stole my first kiss without even my permission and then he has guts to say that it means nothing." Jimin sobbed again. He was happy that he lost his first kiss to someone he loves but now he regretted.

"Stupid, alien, idiot, asshole But I love him"

"From now on I'll keep distance with him. I've been enough stupid because of him. Now I'll not be a fool again." Jimin decided and went to washroom. He washed his face and fixed himself then went to do his job.

===>

Two Days has passed and Jimin was keeping distance from taehyung which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung. He regretted what he had said to jimin. To be honest he missed jimin.

Today taehyung had to go to a business party and he decided to take Jimin with him this way he will get a chance to talk to jimin. He called Jimin in his office to tell him to go with him.

Jimin came to his office and asked with a straight face "yes Mr.kim?" "You're going to a Business party with me tonight so be ready" taehyung said. "Sorry sir but I can't go with you today. I am going out with my friends tonight. You can take someone else with you" Jimin said.

"Who are you to refusing me? You should do what I say. You're going with me that's it. I don't want to hear anything. You can go now" taehyung said sternly getting angry because of Jimin's refusal.

Jimin sighed and didn't argue anymore. He understood that taehyung won't give up his stubbornness. But there's no way that he will go with with. He'll have to do something.

Jimin left the office and made his way towards his cabin. He called their old ceo taehyung's dad because this was the only way left.

Mr.kim answered and said "oh jimin, how are you?" "I'm fine sir, how are you?" Jimin said smiling. "Ah i'm also fine. How is everyone doing there? Is there any complain because of taehyung? Is he treating you all nicely?" Mr.kim asked about his office and son from Jimin.

"Yes sir there's a complain that's why I called you. Sir today I'm going out with my friends so I asked him to give me leave early but he refused. Sir please last time he did this too. He took me honkong with him. Now he's taking me to a business party. Sir, please tell him to take someone else"

Jimin said pleadedly. "Ok ok i'll talk to him don't worry" Mr.kim said. "So sir can I go home?" Jimin asked. "Yes you can go" Mr.kim said and Jimin cheered inside of him. Mr.kim hung up the call.

===>

Taehyung was busy doing his work on laptop when suddenly his phone rang. He picked up and saw the caller ID 'appa'. He answered and said "yes appa, everything's alright?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes son everything's alright. I just called to ask you how is everything going there? Is there anyone who isn't doing their work properly?" Mr.kim asked. "Yes appa, everything's going perfectly and everyone is doing their work properly. Why? Did something happen?" Taehyung asked to his father.

"Son, jimin called me a few minutes ago and said that he is going out with his friends tonight but you aren't letting him leave early. Son, I want to say that Jimin is a very old employee of our company so please be kind to him. Let him leave early, you can take someone else to the party" Mr.kim said.

Taehyung got angry that Jimin involved his father in this. "Appa, I respect him but he is so stubborn. I was thinking that if i'll take my secretary to the party than it'll better but don't worry I'll take someone else" he said.

"That's my son. This is what I expected from you. Ok son bye. Take care" Mr.kim said smiling. "Bye appa. You also take care." Taehyung said and cut the call.

He threw his phone on the table angrily and called Lara. He was so angry and annoyed on jimin. Why did he need to involve appa in this?

Lara came to his office and asked "yes Mr.kim?" "Send Jimin to my office now" he said in his voice. "But sir Mr.park already left" Lara told him. "When?" he asked. "Sir, five minutes ago" Lara said.

Taehyung sighed disappointedly that Jimin left without even telling him "Ok you can go now" he said to Lara. She bowed and left. Taehyung huffed and leaned his back on the chair.

You'll have to face me jimin, if not today than tomorrow.