4- New feeling

It was 8:54 in the morning when Jimin woke up and checked the time. Oh my god I'm late, that alien will gonna eat me, oh no what should I do? Jimin got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

He headed down stairs after getting ready. There was sitting a certain asshole, his dorm mate watching TV. He shook his head and left the house.

Time skip:

Jimin ran in the building and prayed that Taehyung would not have come yet but he was unlucky. Lara told him that the CEO is waiting for him in the office.

At last, Jimin walked towards the office after preparing himself for getting yelled.

"Good morning Mr. Kim!" he greeted. "You're late Mr. Park," Taehyung said, without separating his eyes from the files he was currently checking. "Sorry sir, my alarm went off today so I couldn't be able to make it on time," Jimin apologized.

"Hmm, but what about my time which have wasted because of you?" Taehyung looked at him, leaning his back in his chair. Jimin remained silent, not knowing what to answer.

"Your punishment is to bring the papers of the deal we had with Mr.jeon a few months ago," Taehyung suddenly declared.

"It won't happen again sir, please don't give me any punishment," Jimin slightly pleaded. "Mr. Park, don't make me repeat myself and please do what I said," Taehyung's tone went stern and Jimin zipped his mouth after that.

Time skip:

Jimin was finding the papers in file room. He was so pissed off at Taehyung. He checked all the lower shelves but couldn't find Mr. Jeon's file so he decided to check upper shelves.

Now I have to use the ladder for the upper shelves, couldn't this alien tell the peon to do this work? Hmm. Jimin took the ladder and carefully climbed it. He started to find the file.

Meanwhile with taehyung:

Let's check what is my baby doing? Did he find the file or not? Taehyung made his way towards the file room. He saw Jimin on the ladder checking files. Jimin tried to put his foot on a step but he made a mistake by not looking, which caused him to slip.

Jimin closed his eyes, preparing himself to meet with ground but instead he met with two strong arms. He opened his eyes and saw the most handsome face just inches away from him. He blushed hardly.

While Taehyung stared at Jimin. He realized that Jimin was more cute and pretty from close. Finally, he decided to let go of Jimin but he forgot that Jimin was still on the ladder. Jimin was again about to fall but fortunately, Taehyung aka his savior was there again.

He picked Jimin up bridal style, carrying him to the table and sat Jimin on it. Just then Jimin happened to notice something.

"Oh Mr. Kim, your n-nose is bleeding," he pointed out, grabbing some tissues from the table and putting it on Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung then realized that his nose was bleeding. He put his hands on Jimin which were on his nose, stopping the blood from dripping with tissues. They both blushed from their fingers getting brushed with each other's.

"Is it the first time that your nose is bleeding, Mr. Kim?" Jimin asked.

What should I say that my nose bled because of your beauty? Taehyung thought. "N-no no, it's used to bled when I was a child. I don't know why is it bleeding now," he lied.

"Then you should visit a doctor, Mr. Kim," concerned, Jimin suggested. "Yes I'll," Taehyung nodded. "let me just wash it with the water for now. You go to your cabin, I'll manage."

"But the fil-" Jimin tried to say but Taehyung cut him off. "No need, just go to your cabin, please," his tone got a bit stricter and demanding, surprising Jimin. Nonetheless, Jimin obeyed and left the room.

Taehyung wanted to bang his head in the wall. This stupid nose had to bled now. Actually, he didn't need the file in first place he was just teasing Jimin. Just when he was having a moment with his crush, his nose had to ruin it by bleeding.

I have to be used to being close to him. What will I do when I'll kiss him?