11- Flowers

Taehyung entered in the building and took the elevator. He was fuming with anger and jealousy. He got inside his office and removed his coat.

He sat on his chair and leaned back while loosening his tie. His happy mood was now ruined. He sighed deeply. He tried to erase that scene from his mind but that was stuck in his head.

Few minutes ago:

Taehyung got ready for the office and decided to pick up jimin as well. He smiled innerly and made his way towards jimin's house.

He reached his house and was about to got out from the car but the sight in front of him made him stop.

He saw jungkook carrying jimin in his arms in front of the door. They both were giggling and looking like a cute couple. Taehyung burned in jealousy.

Not wanting to see the sight anymore, he started the engine and drove to the office.

Present:

And it made taehyung more angry when he asked jimin that why was he late and jimin lied. Why was jimin hiding that he was with jungkook? Are they dating? The thought made taehyung's head hurt.

===>

Jimin was talking with charla about the party taehyung have to go tonight when suddenly taehyung came and asked. "What time is the party tonight?" "It's 9:3-" jimin got cut off by taehyung "did I ask you?" He said coldly.

Jimin's mouth fell open he said that he is trying to be nice. Now what happened to him? Why is his behavior same as before? Jimin thought. "Sir it's at 9:30" charla told taehyung.

"And sir who are you taking with you tonight? Tell me so I can tell them" charla added. "Hmm, be ready at 9:30" taehyung said.

Jimin face lit up that taehyung was taking him. He controlled himself from smiling. "I'm saying it to you charla" taehyung said and walked away.

"Ok sir" charla said. "Wait- what? He is taking me with him? Oh" she mumbled to herself. Jimin face fell and the smile that was earlier on his face had now disappeared.

===>

Taehyung got ready and stood outside charla's cabin. Charla came after getting ready and they both started to walk. On their way they met Jimin. He was taking the files to the Lara.

He stopped and looked at them. Taehyung looked at him and took charla's hand and placed it on his arm. Charla looked at him disbelievely and he smiled a little.

The sight made jimin's heart broke. For jimin they looked like a perfect couple. They look so good together. Look at me I'm so short and chubby. I won't look good with him and why would he choose me. She is prettier than me and after all he is a man he needs a woman.

Jimin's thought got intrrupted when taehyung cleared his throat "let's go, shall we?" he asked. "Sure" charla said and smiled. They walked away in front of Jimin like a couple.

Jimin entered his cabin and threw the files on the table. He sighed deeply and couldn't help but to feel jealous. But he was wondering why was taehyung's behavior again so cold? He said that he'll change than what happened to him.

===>

Throughout the party taehyung's mind was somewhere else. He was physically present there but not mentally. His mind was only filled with one person who had stolen his heart.

He felt regret that why did he act cold with Jimin. It wasn't jimin's fault that he was jealous. In fact Jimin didn't even know that he was jealous.

Next day:

Taehyung came to his office and waited for Jimin but 15 minutes passed and Jimin didn't come. He left his office and went to jimin's cabin but Jimin also wasn't there.

Taehyung got confused why didn't he come yet? He went to Lara's cabin and saw her working on computer. He got inside and cleared his throat. Lara noticed him and stood up. She bowed and said.

"Sir you, if you needed anything you would have called me to your office" "No no I don't need anything. I just-" taehyung paused and took a breath then continued "I came here to ask why Jimin hasn't come yet?"

"Oh sorry sir, I forgot to tell you he has called me a while back and told me that he is sick so he won't come to the office today" Lara told him. "How did he get sick suddenly? he was perfectly fine yesterday" taehyung said.

"I don't know sir. Maybe he caught cold" Lara said. "Alright, continue your work" taehyung said and Lara bowed. He left her cabin.

Taehyung was walking to his office while thinking. How did he get sick suddenly? And he could have called me if he wasn't feeling well. What if he took the day off to go out with jungkook?

"Ughh" the thought made taehyung jealous again. He couldn't stand Jimin with someone else.

Him not coming to the office has something to do with me?

Yes, I think he got sad after I refused to eat his cake. Yes, that's it and also how I took charla's hand in front of him. How have he felt? I should apologize to him even if there isn't a chance to be forgiven.

===>

Taehyung stopped his car in front of a big mansion. He had told Lara to cancel all his meetings coz he had to go out for some 'important work'. He got out from his car and walked towards the door.

He removed his coat and entered the mansion. A lady in her 50's was watching t.v while sitting on a couch. She stood up after seeing taehyung. "Oh taehyung, you came early today" she said.

"Yes eomma, umm... actually I want to ask you something" taehyung said to the lady. "You can ask whatever you want. Let's just sit on the couch first" she said and taehyung nodded.

They sat on the couch and taehyung's mother asked "what do you want to ask taehyung?" "Umm.. actually the thing is that...... You and appa had a love marriage right" taehyung asked.

"Yes yes, our marriage was love marriage but you came to ask this?" His mother cocked a eyebrow at him. "What n-no. Actually I-i have a friend and his girlfriend is mad at him so what should h-he do to convince her?" taehyung asked.

"Simple, apologize to her" his mother said smiling. "I know.. I-i mean he knows but only apology won't work so what else should he do so that she will convince?" taehyung asked.

"Hmm, let me think" his mother said and started to think about something. After a minute she said "hmm, whenever I'd be angry with your appa, he would bring me flowers and ask for forgiveness and I'd accepted."

"Hmm flowers. Maybe that can work" taehyung mumbled, thoughtfully. "Yes, you ask your friend to bring his girlfriend flowers and she will definitely agree" his mother said.

"Yeah, thank you eomma" he said to her mother while flashing his boxy smile. "No need son. I am always here for u" taehyung hugged his mother and left the house.