16- Noticed

Jimin shook taehyung Vigourously and taehyung came back to his senses. "Wha-what happened?" taehyung asked. "I was calling you from past ten minutes. What had happened to you?" Jimin asked and taehyung realized that he was daydreaming.

Nowadays he was daydreaming so much. He didn't know why but whenever Jimin would be around, his heart always wants them to be in a intimate situation that he could just cum by thinking that.

"SIRRRR" Jimin yelled. "YES YES, WHAT?" taehyung yelled back. Jimin sighed and went back to do it again what he was doing, cleaning taehyung's face although he had left very less flour on his face now.

Taehyung exhaled a deep breath and grabbed Jimin from the waist. He immediately connected their lips together kissing him messily. Jimin stumbled back while widening his eyes. He clutched on taehyung's shoulders for support.

Taehyung pinned him on the counter. Jimin tried to push him by putting hands on taehyung's chest but no use, cuz indeed taehyung was stronger. He gave up and kissed back his crush. Taehyung dabbed on jimin's lips with his tongue asking for entrance.

Jimin gave him permission and let the hungry tiger devoure his lips. Taehyung shoved his tongue in Jimin's mouth enjoying the sweet taste. "Umm" Jimin moaned in kiss and that was a turn on for taehyung.

Jimin ran out of breath and tapped taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung pulled out but instead he attacked his neck, leaving there wet kisses. "Ahhh" Jimin continuously moaned at the unfamiliar pleasure.

Taehyung getting encourage, slipped his hand in Jimin's shirt but just then Jimin yelled "MR.KIM STOP". Taehyung realized what he was doing and immediately let go of Jimin. They both stood back for a minute and didn't said anything until taehyung spoke.

"I am sorry, it's my fault, I always does this. I don't know why I suddenly did that but I'm sorry" taehyung apologized embrassedly. "It's ok Mr.kim, but you should get yourself a boyfriend now cuz you can't kiss or fuck someone just like that. You need to be in a relationship" Jimin said annoyingly.

He was sick, sick of this all taehyung does, kissing him and then saying that it didn't mean anything like WTF!! Can't he just confess to Jimin? yes, Jimin knows that taehyung loves I mean isn't it obvious? the way taehyung looks at him and described the boy whom he love whose everything is same as Jimin.

Jimin thought to confess first but now he decided that he won't confess until taehyung won't confess to him first. "Yes, I also want to but... who would love a cold and rude person like me" taehyung said sorrowfully and lowered his gaze at the floor.

Now Jimin felt guilty, he shouldn't have said that. He thought to cover up and make taehyung mood light up again. "Uh.. Sir don't say like that, there's also some people who love someone because of their heart. It's okay if you're like this but you need a one person who can change you and your life and make you both colorful" Jimin said smiling.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and sadly smiled back. He has one Insucrity and it was that will he ever be able to get a partner? Will he ever be able to feel get truly loved by someone? Will he ever be able to get treat like a baby? And most lastly, will he ever be able to hear 'I love you'?

Jimin made taehyung sit on the dinning table and went to take the food. The pizza and japchae had cooked by now. Jimin took the both meals in the pots and placed it on the table.

"Now eat the food, you'll be so much hungry right?" Jimin said. "Yes, you eat too, you'll be hungry too" taehyung said and Jimin nodded. He went to taehyung's side and took a plate. He took japchae in it and placed it in front of taehyung.

He sat beside taehyung and got himself a plate of japchae too. Taehyung took the chopsticks and took a first bite. His eyes teared up a bit by the delicious taste. "Umm.. it's so tasty. You're very good at cooking" taehyung complimented and started to eat fastly.

Jimin chuckled and took a bite too, it was indeed tasty. They both finished the japchae and pizza. After having dinner, they sat on the cushion in living room and leaned their back to get relax a bit.

"How are you so good at cooking? did you take classes from somewhere?" taehyung asked, amused by the younger's cooking till now. Jimin chuckled. "No no, I just learned from my mom. Whenever she would be cooking, I would stood with her and observe what she would be doing and after practicing the dishes one or two times, I learned it" he said.

"Wow" taehyung said and Jimin laughed on the way taehyung said that. This made taehyung smiled too. Jimin yawned cuz of tiredness and taehyung saw it. "I think you should sleep now. You'll be so much tired after working in the office and cooking here" he said.

"Yeah" Jimin replied. "Come with me" taehyung said to Jimin and stood from the cushion. He started to walk upstairs and Jimin followed him. Taehyung walked to his room. He opened the door and stood there. "Now, come and sleep" he said.

"Uh- but it's your room" Jimin said hesitantly. "Hmm, are you scared from me?" taehyung while smirking, his flirty self was returning back. "N-no, I mean tha-" he got cut off by taehyung. "Ha, don't worry I won't bite you" taehyung chuckled and said.

Jimin blushed and taehyung got satisfied by the reaction. "I'm just kidding, you can sleep in guest room. It's beside my room" taehyung said and Jimin nodded. "If you want another clothes then you can borrow from me" taehyung added.

"No it's okay, I'm comfortable in these" Jimin said and walked to the room beside taehyung's. He stood on the door and turned to look at taehyung. Taehyung was also looking at him. "Good night, Jimin" he said. "Good night to you too" Jimin replied and got inside the room.

Only few minutes had passed after he got into the room when he heard a knock on his door. He opened the door and found taehyung standing there. "Uh.. I came to say if you need anything then you can freely ask to me. I'm in the beside room" he said.

"Okay" Jimin said and they got into a awkward silence. After few minutes taehyung said "you should sleep now, ok good night". "yeah, good night" Jimin replied and taehyung left slowly although he didn't want to. Jimin closed the door and went to sleep.

Next day:

Jimin woke up after a good sleep and yawned. He sat up on the bed and realized that this wasn't his room. Then the memory of last night flashed to his mind and a smile made it's way on his lips.

He stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. After washing his face, he came to the room again. He thought if taehyung woke up yet or not so he decided to check. He got outside of the room.

He was about to go down stairs but got bumped in someone. His hands landed on that person's bare chest. Jimin slowly looked at the person and met with a shirtless taehyung. Jimin cheeks heat up by looking at him.

He wasn't so much muscular but his body was fit and well-defined. Suddenly jimin realized that his hands are on taehyung's chest. He immediately pulled his hands back and backed off a little.

"Good morning" Holy shit- taehyung rasped in his deep morning voice that can make anyone cum in their pants. Instead of greeting him back Jimin asked "w-why are you not wearing your s-shirt?" he stuttered. "Cuz I have a habit of sleeping shirtless" taehyung rasped again.

Jimin wanted to moan but that could make him a needy and pathetic guy so he stopped himself. "Ah-.. O-okay" Jimin said. "Hmm, I don't think that you have any problem with it. Do you?" taehyung asked teasingly, leaning forward a bit. "O-ofcourse not, it's your house a-after all" Jimin said trying to sound confident but failed.

"So it's mean I can roam shirtless whole day in this house right?" taehyung said playfully smiling. "NO WAY, i-i mean.. don't you think it'll look weird but I'm not refusing.. I mean if you want to then.." Jimin said, if taehyung will like that, Jimin sweard that it'll be the death of him.

Taehyung just smiled and got inside his room. He came back fully clothed. When he came Jimin had also come back in his last night's suit. "You're leaving already?" taehyung aksed, not wanting Jimin to leave. "Yeah, I mean I stayed whole night and we also have to go to office" Jimin said.

"But at least have breakfast" taehyung said. "It's ok sir-" taehyung cut him off. "Jimin, I'm insisting" taehyung said. "Okay then" Jimin said and sat on the table. They finished their breakfast which the maids had made already.

"Let's go to office together" taehyung said and Jimin nodded. They left the house and sat in the car and drove off.