7- Kiss

It took a while for Jimin to process everything and when he realized, he widened his eyes. There is no way that the ceo Kim Taehyung is kissing me. Is he really kissing me? OH MY GOD.

Jimin's heart fluttered as he blushed furiously. However, he immediately melted. He felt like Taehyung's lips were doing some kind of magic to him. He felt that damn butterflies in his stomach again. He didn't know what that feeling was but he know one thing that he liked it and he wanted more.

Without even realizing, he started to kiss Taehyung back. Taehyung bit his bottom lip, shoving his tongue in Jimin's mouth. He was pouring his anger in the kiss so it was a bit force able but nonetheless, Jimin liked it.

If they didn't need to take breath maybe they would not pull away but of course, they had to.

Taehyung pulled out and stared at jimin. The anger in Jimin's eyes was long gone and instead there was a emotion that Taehyung couldn't understand.

"Don't even talk to him apart from work," Taehyung's tone was calm but stern. Jimin nodded, his cheeks were turning red because of how possessive Taehyung sounded.

"It's late, you should go to your room now," Taehyung said, backing away and letting go of Jimin. Jimin didn't say anything and ran off to his room. Right after when Jimin  departed, Taehyung cursed himself.

What the fuck did I just do?

Time skip:

They reached in korea and were standing outside of airport, waiting for their car.

"Jimin, be on time tomorrow," Taehyung reminded and Jimin nodded his head as usual.

"Kyungsoo, take the care to Mr. Park's house first," Taehyung ordered his driver while opening the car's door. "No, it's okay Mr. Kim, I will grab a taxi," Jimin protested.

"No, you are going with me in my car. We'll drop you," Taehyung said, his tone got dominant as usual and Jimin couldn't argue after that.

At night:

Jimin was sitting on his bed thinking about the incident he had in the morning. He blushed so hard after thinking that but many questions were going through his mind.

Why did Mr. Kim kiss me? Was he jealous? Or was he just drunk? Or does he love me?

The last question made him so much confused.

Maybe, Mr. Kim loves me but is too shy to tell.

The more Jimin thought the more it made him confused.

Let's just not think about it now and see what will happen next? I misjudged him for no reason. He just needs love than he'll change.

Jimin smiled and started to thinking about the relationship with Taehyung. How it will feel to see that latter from close? How it'll feel to hug him, kiss him, cuddle him, make love with- ok Jimin have to control his thoughts.

Morning:

Jimin reached to the office and asked Lara, "Did Mr. Kim arrive or not?" And Lara told him that he didn't arrive yet. Jimin smiled and made his way towards the office's kitchen.

Today, he decided to make tea for Taehyung. He remembered when Taehyung had told him that he likes the tea made by Jimin so Jimin decided to made one today.

He made the tea and went to an employee and asked again, "did Mr. Kim arrive?" and the employee replied positively. Jimin hurried back to the kitchen and took the tea, making his way towards Taehyung's cabin.

He knocked on the door and after hearing 'come in' he went inside.

Taehyung raised his head and he saw a smiling Jimin with a cup of tea walking towards him. He remembered their kiss and immediately, he didn't know how to act in front of his secretary.

Ok Taehyung you get this, just act cool.

He calmed himself down and looked at Jimin. Jimin placed the cup of tea in front of him and whispered shyly, "good morning Mr. Kim. Here is your tea, l-I made it by myself."

Taehyung understood that Jimin is happy about the kiss and probably thinking that he has a crush on Jimin or something. He didn't want to lower his reputation so he lied to jimin.

"Don't be so happy Mr. Park. I don't want you to assume things so I'm gonna make it clear. What happened between you and me yesterday was meant nothing so it'll be better if you forget it. I was just drunk and nothing else. So I expect you to behave like before."

Jimin's mouth fell open. Taehyung had basically rejected Jimin. His heart was shattering and he wanted to cry, to yell on Taehyung but what could he do? It's not like they were dating or something.

"It's ok Mr. Kim, I understood," he said smiling forcefully and reached to take the cup but Taehyung stopped him.

"Don't take it. I-I will drink it," a lump was forming in Taehyung's throat. He had sensed that how Jimin's smile had faded but he was too scared to comfort him.

"Your today's schedule is-" Jimin got cut off by Taehyung.

"You can tell it later. I'm busy right now," he said, just wanting to get out from this awkward situation. Jimin nodded and left the office.

Did I do right?

Taehyung asked to himself but somehow seeing Jimin's sad face, he felt that someone just took out a piece of his heart.