Locker Room.

When I say, I dress to impress. I don't fail that statement, coming down from the day of showing my skill to the team, Maverick and the Admirals. Getting changed back into my regular day to day clothes, I stood there. Using my towel to dry my long blonde hair, rubbing and squeezing my hair with the towel. I jumped in my skin, hearing a subtle knock at the door. Looking over to the entrance of the locker room, I rolled my eyes as I came eye to eye with Hangman.

"You scared the crap out of me." I sighed as he leant against the doorframe.

"Sorry." He smiled at me gently, placing his arms behind his back.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Just wanted to say...you were amazing up there." He complimented, I will be honest with you. I was surprised to hear that come out of his mouth.

"Thank you? What do you want?" I turned my body to stand square to him, he let out a small giggle. Dropping his head with it as he looked back up at me, it sent a shiver down my spine.

"What? Can't complement you?" He paused for a moment, observing my outfit. Black tight jeans, combat boots with a white singlet top. Leather jacket to chuck on the hook of my locker.

"If you're trying to complement you, to get me to say something about your flying today. You can leave." I scoffed, chucking my towel in the laundry bin by my locker. I grabbed ahold of my leather jacket, I shut my locker door.

"You see straight through me, don't you?" He questioned, he was amused as I took a few steps towards him. Standing inches away from one another, he stood up straight. His eyes softening their glare.

"You're not a bad flyer, you're a bad player." I explained to him. "Left your wingman." He took a step closer to me, towering me. His ice blue eyes didn't blink.

"Let me prove you wrong." I smiled at his comment, the tension was tight. I could feel his breath against my cheeks, I made him nervous.

"You're dangerous, that's why I don't like you." I confessed, it didn't seem to bother him. Watching as he placed his hands up and placed them on top of the door frame. Feeling the heat coming from the showers behind me, I subtly gulped.

"That's right, I am dangerous. But I am also fun." He teased, as I made a 'bite' motion towards him with a smirk. Another signature move, that I inherited from my father.

"Goodbye, Jake." I said as I ducked under his arm, heading down the corridor. He called out to me.

"How'd you know my name was Jake?!" Without response, I waved him goodbye as I continued down the corridor and heading to my dirt bike. Time to go and see Dad and Ma, I guess.