Breakfast.

With the up and coming mission, Maverick gave us 'a day out'. He liked to call, a day where we all took time to regroup and time to make sure we look after ourselves. You could say it was generous of him, with this intense focus on the mission, it is nice to... take a moment.

Splashing my face with the water from the shared bathroom sink, I looked at myself in the mirror as I sighed heavily. A subtle knock at the bathroom door caught my attention, looking over I smiled as Coyote stood there with Payback.

"Howdy boys." They both looked mischievous, making me smile at them even more.

"Look at you, you're all smiley! Think someone is in looveeeee

"Look at you, you're all smiley! Think someone is in looveeeee." They both teased as they approached me, bringing me into a tackle cuddle. I burst out into laughter, as did the boys.

"Shut up, you two!" I playfully shoved them both. "Have you both eaten?" I asked as I got out of their grip, walking to the door.

"Nah, starving! Ooo!" Coyote came towards me, holding me by my hips. "Can you make your Brekky scramble special?" He begged, him giving me a big puppy glare. I rolled my eyes as I leant against the doorframe.

"I guess." I replied, as Coyote looked at me excitedly. He grabbed my face, kissing my forehead.

"I love you!" I laughed at his comment, I looked over to Fanboy.

"Want one?" I asked him, as I took a step back.

"Yeah! Don't know what it is, but yeah!" He pointed back at me, I looked back at coyote.

"How many am I making? Is everyone here?" I questioned, going through the ingredients in my head.

"Roost and Hangman, they've gone for a run and swim mixture. Bob, Payback and Phoenix went into town, so just, you, me, Fanboy and the boys." Coyote calculated for me, giving him a thumbs up. I headed downstairs, placing my phone down on the counter as I went to open the fridge to look for ingredients. A buzz went off beside me, looking to see it was my phone. I soon realised it was beside me, narrowing my eyebrows. I noticed it was Jake and Bradley's phones, they left them on the kitchen bench.

Being a snoop, I looked at their phones. Observing roosters Lock Screen, a photo of his aircraft... typical. Then as my eyes scanned over to Jakes phone, where the notification buzz came from. My eyebrow raised as I looked at the photo of his Lock Screen, initially thinking it was a photo of the water. It was a photo of me.

He must've taken it the other day, after a fitness day

He must've taken it the other day, after a fitness day. He and I ran off to the beach to cool down, we must've been there for hours. Smiling to myself as the notification was just a reminder.

Taking the ingredients out and onto the bench to start prepping, Fanboy and Coyote came running down. Coyote excited like a young boy on Christmas, he and Fanboy sat there looking at me with fully puppy eyes. "Hi." I laughed.

"Hi." Coyote and Fanboy smiled, holding their head in their hands.

"You guys wanna chop these?" I questioned them, passing them a knife, chopping board and bell peppers.

"Yeah!" They both cheered, getting to work as I started cracking eggs. Hearing two heavy feet come to the sliding door, I looked up and smiled at Rooster and Hangman laughing. Both shirtless and sweaty, Roosters eyes shot up at me with excitement.

"You're making your scrambled eggs!" Rooster cheered, jogging up to me to see if some were ready. He hugged me from behind, sweaty and body odour dancing off of him.

"Go and have a shower! I'll make you some." I laughed as I pushed him off of me.

"Love you!" He kissed my cheek, jogging upstairs to have a shower. Jake walked over to me, smile from ear to ear. Looking at him as I smiled in return, he hugged me side on. Pecking my cheek.

"Hey." He rested his head against mine.

"Hey." I leant into him.

"You're in for a treat, Hangman. Ghosts has the best scrambled eggs." Coyote told him, as Hangman swung an arm over my shoulders. Taking a bit of bell pepper to chew on.

"Really?" He questioned.

"Yeah, go and have a shower. You stink." I teased as I playfully slapped his chest.

"Get a room, you two." Fanboy gagged, making Hangman laugh, he grabbed me, dipping me down as he crushed his lips against mine. My hands on his face, he pulled me back up. Our faces inches away from eachother, he booped me on the nose as he ran upstairs to have a shower. I placed my hands on the kitchen bench as I sighed heavily, my stomach doing flips.

"You're smitten." Coyote cheered, as I looked up at him. Shaking my head with a smile. That god damn boy.