Weapons Envelope.

"Ok rooster, get us in touch with the boat." I told him to do, observing the snowy mountain range that melted into greenery before it met the ocean.

"I'm working on it." He replied, hearing him flicking switchers. "Radios out, no radar, everything's dead back here. What do I do, talk me through it." He added, as I sighed heavily.

"Ok, first radio. Throw the UHF2 circuit breaker, try that." I suggested.

"There is like 300 breakers back here, anything more specific?" He questioned.

"Feel for something that feels like a nipple." I told him to do, sitting in silence for a moment, I heard a giggle come from him. Making me smile, I shook my head. "Found it?" I quizzed rhetorically.

"Yeah." He went quiet. "Ghost, tally 2, 5 o'clock low." He directed, looking down, seeing two enemy aircrafts. "What do we do?"

"Ok, listen." My voice became stern. "Just be cool, if they knew who we were we'd be dead already." Watching the enemy aircraft's float up and position beside us, I quickly grabbed ahold of my mask, using it to hide my identity.
"Put your mask on, remember we are on the same team." I instructed, rooster knew I was in the mode. Get ready to see why they call me ghost. "Just smile and wave."

Waving to them in an innocent manner, they gave us a solute hand signal, something I wasn't familiar with. "What's that signal, what's he saying?" I signalled back to them, telling them I was unsure of their meaning.

"Yeah no idea man, no idea." I replied, watching him display another hand signal, hammer down three fingers multiple times.

"What about that one?" Rooster asked again.

"Nope, never seen that one either." I let out a long and shaky breath, watching the pilot slide to the side, a bit further away from me. I gritted my teeth, muttering. "Shit." Looking over my shoulder to his buddy, I notified Rooster on what was happening and what was about to happen. "His wingman is moving into weapons envelope, alright... I need you to listen closely. When I tell you, you grab those rings above your head. That's the ejection handle."

"Ghost." Roosters voice tried to hide the fear he felt. "Can we outrun these guys?"

I shook my head. "Not their missiles and guns."

"Then it's a dogfight."

"In an F14?" I asked rooster, he tried to give me hope. Trying to pull me back from the edge of where I go to that deadly mindset, killing everything in my sight. A soldiers mindset. "Against 5th generation fighters?"

"It's not the plane, it's the pilot. You'd go after them if I wasn't here." I raised my eyebrows as I nodded to myself.

"But you are here." I gulped, I felt rooster reach his hand forward, squeezing my shoulder.

"Come on Ghost, don't think... just do."