Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Children who learn too many musical instruments will die.

    "At 9:05 in the morning, there were many traffic accidents on Jing'an Road. Many patients showed violent tendencies and escaped after biting medical staff. The behavior pattern of the suspects in this case was very similar to that of the gang that injured people in the Chengdong vegetable market the day before yesterday. A larger criminal group is involved, and the social situation is bad. According to the surveillance video, two suspects have fled into the subway line 1. Citizens near the scene are requested to pay attention to personal safety and cooperate with the police to arrest them..." on

    TV The camera shakes for a while, and after the sound of "Zi——" is muted, the screen cuts back to the studio.

    Ni Xinyue is helping her 10-year-old cousin with her weekend homework. At noon, the children upstairs are still practicing Erhu, full of penetrating power, covering the volume of the TV.

    Ni Xinyue looked up at the ceiling: "Is this place upstairs so noisy every day?"

    Ni Yiqiao took the opportunity to sneak away and nodded while picking an eraser.

    Ni Xinyue was studying at N University, and occasionally went to play with her uncle in the same city on weekends and holidays, and took her fourth-grade cousin to study by the way.

    Ni Xinyue: "Why don't I go out and talk to the people upstairs?"

    Ni Yiqiao whispered: "He's so miserable, his father even signed him up for the piano, drum, and clarinet."

    Ni Xinyue: "...is going to play at home. Partying, your mother doesn't go up to find someone to argue with?"

    Ni Xinyue knew her aunt's temper. A middle-aged woman who is full of resentment, hates the sky, hates the air, and sees no one is happy - except her precious son.

    A while ago, my cousin secretly dropped out of high school without telling the family, and changed his child to do this kind of thing. At least one leg would be broken by his parents, but when she came to her aunt, she praised her son for his extraordinary decision-making ability and courage. .

    "College students are useless everywhere now. Only those who are thoughtful and courageous like my son are capable, and they will definitely make a lot of money in the future!" said my aunt.

    Ni Xinyue could only reluctantly agree with the first half of the sentence.

    Ni Yiqiao blinked: "Mom said to have a good relationship with the neighbors."

    The superficial skills are well done.

    Ni Xinyue gave a thumbs up: "Your mother can bend and stretch."

    The erhu upstairs suddenly changed its tone, making noise like sawing wood, accompanied by strange calls.

    Ni Xinyue's head hurts when she heard it: "I was able to listen to it just now, what's going on now."

    The voice didn't stop.

    Seeing that her cousin was still playing with the eraser, Ni Xinyue reached out to confiscate the things and let people continue to do her homework, planning to go upstairs to have a look.

    Only one floor away, she pulled on her flip-flops and went out.

    I don't know which decoration company did it on the wall of the corridor, leaving a few dark brown marks of different shades.

    Ni Xinyue found the door of that house, and was about to raise her hand to knock on the door, when the door snapped open from the inside.

    The force was so great that the wind that swept over her bangs lifted her bangs upwards.