Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Playing the music of the underworld is not as good as living in the underworld!

    "You..."

    Ni Xinyue was stunned, unable to react for a while.

    Qi Ya's expression was too flat, as if she casually said something innocuous.

    In the silence, Qi Ya suddenly let out a laugh: "I was joking with you."

    Ni Xinyue: "..."

    Liu Mingfan: "..."

    Qi Ya laughed out of oxygen and rubbed her temples.

    "I still have the strength to make a joke. It seems that I can jump in three days." "

    ..." It sounds like it's no longer a joke!

    Ni Xinyue looked at Qi Ya, and then at the other students.

    I don't know if it's the "good head" brought by the president, and the rest of the people also lay back on the roof railing to bask in the sun, their eyes are almost closed, it seems to save energy from various aspects.

    Qi Ya sat on the piano bench, her fingers habitually landed on the keys, pressed a series of coherent scales, and said to Ni Xinyue: "You still have

    strength, you shouldn't enter the music building, it's a waste of energy, you should follow Those of your companions escaped from the school."

    Ni Xinyue said nothing.

    Liu Mingfan said in a low voice: "President..."

    "This expression doesn't suit you, Vito." Qi Ya glanced at him with a smile, "Tell me about you, you finally escaped to the second floor, and now you have to climb back to the second floor." Come on the roof."

    "But I think you can still climb a building as tall as you, which is pretty good. With this new classmate, she should be able to lead you to live."

    Liu Mingfan: "What about you..."

    "We? Think it over."

    Qi Ya's fingertips danced a lot more briskly, and the notes danced.

    "Compared with other students, we persisted for nineteen days."

    "We lived nineteen days longer."

    "I can bear the hunger, and I'm going to dance for the last time, send them all away, and have a piano funeral."

    Qi Yaxuan performed a difficult movement, the melody swayed, and some indescribable vitality surged under her thin fingers.

    A classmate snorted at the side: "It depends on my suona to send you away." "

    Maybe I can send you to reincarnate."

    His voice was also weak, but it didn't have the heaviness of death at all.

    Qi Ya didn't stop playing the music, and shook her head in response to the man's words: "Come on, stop bragging. Your stomach is flat, so how can you find the strength to blow it?" "I'm different. I can continue playing without breaking my fingers.

    Play Play till you die." "

    It would be nice to have many new audiences alive before the end. If I can survive, you can give me a nice name." "     Battlefield

    pianist—Qi Ya?"

A few students at the edge of the fence chimed in: "The president is just you, a pianist who is still in the war, and he is not bad as a pianist in the funeral