Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Bold but cautious! Steady hands!

    The scene was embarrassing.

    Li Lizhou directly pointed to another girl and two boys who raised their hands: "What's your name?"

    "Xi Zhenzhen."

    "Gao Jun."

    "Sheng Tao." "Okay, then you     guys

    ."

Then he looked at Ling Qirui and said, "I'm sorry, the number of people going out this time is almost enough. If you want to help everyone, you can form another team next time. This way we don't have to worry about the supplies in the cafeteria."

    He The tone is sincere, and it also looks like he is thinking about the cafeteria.

    The corners of Ling Qirui's mouth twitched slightly, but he still managed to maintain a smile on his face: "Okay." After

    confirming all the personnel who will participate in the "Supermarket Warm Winter Action", Li Lizhou and Ni Xinyue dismissed the rest, and they still need to implement it Specific plans after departure.

    However, many girls in the cafeteria did not disperse.

    "Is there anything we can do to help?" Someone whispered.

    When they recommended themselves just now, they all hesitated and didn't raise their hands.

    Just escaping to the cafeteria had already used up all their luck, and it was impossible to imagine that in the environment where the zombies were rampant, what else could they do besides sending new members to the zombie brigade.

    But they also know that it is unreasonable to put the burden of survival on other students.

    ——No one is obliged to help them survive, except themselves.

    "We don't have much experience, and we don't have much strength, but it should be no problem for five or six people to fight a zombie." The

    girl who spoke tried to muster up her courage, but she still sounded lacking in confidence when she reported "five or six people".

    Ni Xinyue smiled: "When the supplies come in, we need more people to distribute the things, so you should be ready in the cafeteria."

    "Also...can you supervise those people for me," Ni Xinyue lowered her voice, "After all, I just finished arguing with them." The

    girls nodded knowingly.

    Ni Xinyue continued: "We still have some preparations to do, can you help us find something in the cafeteria?"

    Li Lizhou handed over a note, which listed ropes, hooks, baskets and other objects.

    "No problem!"

    The girls took the note and started to swim to every corner of the cafeteria.

    Only then did Ni Xinyue and the others look at the remaining new students who had joined.

    Because we met for the first time, we didn't know each other yet. Li Lizhou asked for a while.

    After getting a preliminary understanding of everyone's strength and expertise, he said, "The three of you are on the top floor and are responsible for lifting the materials on the platform. Is that okay?" All three nodded

    .

    After a night of rest.

    The next morning, the sky was very bright.