Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    The roars of zombies and the knocking of sticks resounded everywhere.

    The figures of Ni Xinyue and Ji Shiling shuttled nimbly between the cars, and their movements were unusually tacit. Often, before the zombies pounced behind one person, the other person would notice and deal with them extremely quickly.

    After Ni Xinyue's "deterrence" just now, Lao Li was once again surprised by their skills. Look over the side, and so do the others. They are all young, immature, and immature, but they all have admirable courage and ability.

    —He despised it.

    Old Li's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and some emotions rose in his heart inappropriately. He opened his mouth, but saw the boy with the arrow on his back turned his head, his eyes were calm but sharp, and when he fell behind him, his pupils shrank slightly, and he said: "Be

    careful ——"

    It was the first time for Lao Li to hear this young man speak.

    He didn't even have time to turn around, and through the rearview mirror of the car in front of him, he saw a zombie rushing towards him with its bloody mouth open.

    Between three o'clock and one line, Lao Li's peripheral vision caught the boy raising his bow, and the long arrow pierced the wind sharply.

    His heart lifted slightly, and many emotions flashed through his mind like a revolving lantern. On the one hand, he felt that it would be of great use to cultivate more talents and skills for children these days, and on the other hand, he felt that his life was probably saved. .

    Unexpectedly, at the end, the arrow swayed slightly and swirled to the side. It missed the zombie, but shattered the car mirror beside the zombie.

    "Crack!"

    The sound of glass shattering was like the sound of Lao Li's heart breaking.

    This damn—

    Lao Li felt that he was going to die this time, but he didn't expect that the movement made the zombie subtly stop, and his eyes covered with white film turned around for no reason.

    Have the opportunity!

    Lao Li's heart went up and down several times, he picked up the stick and swung it back at the zombie, while shouting: "What a broken arrow you shoot!"

    Ji Zhenling: "..."

    Ni Xinyue, Jiang Qishan, and Liu Mingfan all looked at each other guiltily.

    The "fake and shoddy products" they made did not have a "surprise" effect on the zombies in actual combat. Instead, they showed what it meant to "fake a shot" to the friendly forces.

    Li Lizhou scratched the center of his eyebrows. He and Ji Shiling had sifted through the pile of wooden arrows before, but he didn't expect that there was another one hidden so deep.

    Without saying a word, Ji Zhenling took out a new arrow with his backhand, drew the bow and shot.

    Successfully eliminated another sneak attacking zombie beside Lao Li, and proved his reliability with his strength.

    On the other side, Ye Lan and Yuan Meng didn't care too much about fighting. When they moved to the front of the hotel, they used the roof of the car to climb up the water pipes on both sides of the hotel, and greeted Ni Xinyue and the others.

    "Let's go!"

    Relying on his parkour skills, Chen Shuwang grasped a horizontal bar with one hand, with the toe of his shoe against the wall, and lowered his head while swaying towards Ni Xinyue and Ji Shiling, who were still fighting zombies on the road below. Shout out.