Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    At the beginning of Qiao Siyu's words, Ni Xinyue also subtly felt a hint of urination.

    After the food was taken away, they never drank any water, but the human body is such a wonderful system, it can generate water out of thin air and want to expel it.

    "Why don't we solve it on the spot..." Ni Xinyue gritted her teeth.

    If several people are together, it is not unacceptable.

    Jiang Qishan didn't object.

    During the two days of sleeping in the open air, she and Yuan Meng almost ignored everything, and even hugged Ni Yiqiao to pee in the air.

    Regardless of whether it is the end of the day or not, the physiological needs are always greater than the sky.

    Qiao Siyu hugged her head in pain: "I'm the big one! The big one!"

    "Don't you guys have this need?"

    Jiang Qishan rubbed her nose in embarrassment: "Just pretend...we're constipated."

    She and Yuan Meng basically had no relationship. A meal is enough to fill the stomach, not to mention any leftovers that want to be discharged.

    The scene was deadlocked.

    Yuan Meng said: "Why don't we go to the bathroom, I... came to my aunt, and I want to change..."

    Changing sanitary napkins in the open air for the past two days has caused her to go through a series of psychological processes such as collapse, compromise, and acceptance. She can bear not taking a bath for several days, but when she comes to her aunt, she persists for two days, and it is extremely uncomfortable.

    Ni Xinyue pursed her lips and thought about it. The needs of Qiao Siyu and Yuanmeng are something that the girls will face sooner or later. In addition, they have no food now. Whether it is from the perspective of survival or personal convenience, they should find a place with water.

    Ni Xinyue made a decision, and asked Qiao Siyu: "Can you bear it? I'll take you to the bathroom." Qiao Siyu

    held back for a while, and then looked at the bottom of the shed: "How to find it, jump down?

    " The zombies are still underneath.

    "No, climb up." Ni Xinyue looked up.

    The floor of the teaching building is not smooth and tidy, and many grooved bosses are used to reflect the sense of design and beauty. In order to hide the external unit of the air conditioner, a lot of space was dug on the wall, and after the external unit of the air conditioner was installed, another small brown door was used for decoration.

    The charging shed itself has a certain height, and climbing to the second floor is only three meters away. The four of them are adults, and there are so many platforms for exerting force and stepping on their feet, even with Ni Yiqiao's children, it should not be difficult to climb up.     But the bathroom window is on the other side, with a bare wall several meters wide in the middle. They could only climb to a classroom as close and safe as possible to the toilet by stepping on those recessed platforms, and then hide in the toilet through the corridor.     Ni Xinyue explained the route to everyone, and took out the only two utility knives left in her hand.     "All the weapons we prepared have been snatched away, and this is the only thing left."     Jiang Qishan looked at the palm-sized utility knife, was silent for a moment, and gave a thumbs up: "It doesn't matter if the weapon is short, the key is to seal the throat with a sword!"     Ni Xinyue didn't want to be so disappointed: "...it can't be sealed, I just pierced the zombie and the blade broke." "..." "...     then     you took it out?"     "Is it better than nothing?"     "Okay. "Jiang Qishan felt that this statement was particularly convincing.     There were only two utility knives, and both Qiao Siyu and Yuan Meng were in a hurry to go to the bathroom, so they were finally assigned to Ni Xinyue and Jiang Qishan. take care of.     After making a rough plan, the rest can only be adjusted according to the situation.     Ni Xinyue started first, stepping on a concave platform first, she freed up one hand and tried to pull Ni Yiqiao, and she was sure that she could pull Ni Yiqiao's hand to complete this action, and then continued to climb.     A few figures on the wall of the E teaching building started to move rustlingly.