Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    "Ni Xinyue!! You..."

    Putting the weight of a girl in the past was nothing to Wang Chunliang, but Ni Xinyue's hand directly hit the bloody hole on Wang Chunliang's shoulder, causing him to hit his head on the ground in pain, sweating profusely risk.

    Ni Xinyue frowned, and her subordinates showed no mercy at all, there was no chance for him to speak.

    Lao Li, Lao Qian and the others watched Ni Xinyue jump into the window sill and quickly and impactfully push Wang Chunliang to the ground.

    Now I can't help covering my waist and shrinking my neck, feeling phantom pain.

    Ji Zhenling retracted his bow and came to Ni Xinyue's side.

    Ni Xinyue arched the bag on her shoulder at him.

    Ji Zhiling unzipped the zipper clearly, and took out a bundle of thick ropes from inside.

    Lao Li didn't delay, got up quickly, stepped forward to help tie Wang Chunliang up together.     His voice was still hoarse due to the pain in his body, but he was full of gratitude at the moment :

    "Thank you, thank you

    ."

, It’s not in vain.”

    “We are more materialistic.”

    “Remember to prepare more food for us.”

    Lao Li nodded again and again: “Definitely.”

    Wang Chunliang was still calling Ni Xinyue’s name and wanted to say something more.

    Ji Shiling walked sideways in front of him.

    Wang Chunliang caught a glimpse of the arrow on the opponent's back, thought of the injury on his shoulder, and couldn't help but cursed.

    The person who had already walked away suddenly turned his head back.

    Looking at Ji Shiling's unpredictable eyes, Wang Chunliang was inexplicably stunned, his mouth stuck slightly bluntly, and then he saw the other party's gaze falling to his neck.

    Wang Chunliang unconsciously took two steps back: "You..."

    In the next second, he felt the scarf around his neck being rolled up and stuffed into his mouth.

    "..."

    Wang Chunliang's eyes widened, but all the voices turned into "woo woo woo" at this moment.

    On the other side, Liang Xin looked at Ni Xinyue who was walking towards her, and was still a little dazed: "You guys, haven't you left?" "

    Well," Ni Xinyue handed her the rope, pointing to the collapsed bridge of the nose, " Tie them all up."

    Just after falling down the stairs, the nose bridge fell and broke his foot, and was tied up heavily by two people, until finally he didn't even have the strength to cry out from the pain.

    The person next to Lao Qian was still struggling to get up, but Lao Qian pushed his head over again: "Stop moving!

    "

    Soon the three people in the room were tied together and pushed against the wall.

    The finger marks on Dajun's neck were still red, but fortunately, there was no serious problem.

    Lao Qian pressed his thigh, still lying against the corner of the wall, unable to move.

    Ji Shiling asked Aunt Liang to find scissors and cut open the fabric of the trousers next to Lao Qian's wound.