Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Bright red blood oozed across the pavement.

    The cheeks are so thin that they are slightly sunken, and the pupils that are slightly dilated seem to be full of questions about the doomsday world.

    After a little twitching, the limbs were completely motionless.

    There are no bulging veins, no face with teeth and claws, no white film covering the dark eyes.

    Not zombies.

    Just a few seconds ago, those were two living people.

    I saw another figure stepping out from under the arched window on the fifth floor.

    Before Ni Xinyue and Li Lizhou's team realized what was happening in front of them, Zhang Yi yelled, "Don't jump!"

    The sound was louder than the background sound from the music building.

    There are rumbling footsteps behind.

    Stimulated by the sound and the smell of blood, the zombies chasing after some distance away from the cafeteria charged swiftly and were about to arrive.

    "Climb the tree!"

    Ni Xinyue grabbed Ni Yiqiao and ran towards a tree decisively, so fast that she almost dragged her sister into the air.

    Although staying in the art building was not discussed in the plan, Zhang Yi, Li Lizhou and others have all struggled in the environment full of zombies. After only flustering for a while, they regained order, dispersed one after another, and climbed as soon as they found a tree.

    Girls with weaker arms will be helped by boys.

    Ji Shiling and Shi Yu helped carry Ni Yiqiao up, lifted the child up, and then Ni Xinyue pulled him up.

    On the other hand, Yuan Meng and Jiang Qishan also climbed the tree with the help of Li Lizhou and Chen Shuwang respectively.

    In a hurry, Qiao Siyu stepped on a tree trunk that split at a distance of one meter.

    A zombie with piercing eyes jumped straight at her tree.

    Qiu Shu grabbed the sculpture knife and ran behind it, the light of the knife flashed slightly, and blood spurted out from the back of the zombie's neck instantly.

    Qiu Shu didn't dare to stay under that tree, and shouted as he ran, "Can you find a taller one!!"

    Qiao Siyu was also speechless by himself, and he could make the same mistake twice! Seeing that all the zombies below were led away by Qiu Shu, she quickly descended from the tree and climbed to Ni Xinyue's place resolutely.

    You can't go wrong with Ni Xinyue!

    In the distance, Chen Shuwang was leaning on the tree trunk, still studying the zombie that was killed by Qiu Shu's move: "Is his blood dizziness almost healed? Why does it feel like every time he kills a zombie, the blood splatters higher than others. Jiang

    Qishan saw Qiu Shu running towards their tree with a pale face, her fingertips were trembling.

    She moved up to make room for others to climb up. Seeing that Chen Shuwang was still sitting still, she kicked him and said, "We're watching a show! Pull people up!"

    When the group of people were safely seated on the tree, Zhang Yi and his four students also hid in two trees.

    Most of the zombies were attracted by the smell of blood, and rushed to bite the limbs of the two students who had not yet cooled down on the ground, and the remaining dozen or so were scattered under the tree, wandering around.