Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Ye Lan drove the white car, closely following the light of the truck in front.

    In the rearview mirror, Jiang Qishan and Liu Mingfan were slumped on their seats, but their mouths were not idle.

    "I should have achieved ten kills tonight." Liu Mingfan counted his achievements in detail, not hiding his achievements or fame at all.

    Shi Yu: "Then when I entered the small room, it took only a few seconds for 1V3." The

    two said in unison, "Why

    are we making progress so fast?" He took out a dry towel and threw it over, "It's time to upgrade and fight monsters."

    The light from the big car only slightly illuminated the back seat, Liu Mingfan lowered his eyes, and his gaze fell on his palm, and he couldn't see any lines clearly.

    He sighed, his voice lost the strength he had just now: "It would be great if I killed monsters. If you die in the game, you can return to the city to revive, but if we made a mistake just now, we might not be sitting here now..." Ye Lan

    gripped He clenched his fingertips on the steering wheel a little, and after a while, he turned up the temperature of the car's heater.

    Yuan Meng looked back at them, threw the food in the bag over, and said in a steady voice, "Blood back. It's all right, everything is safe." Two minutes later, the big truck turned

    into a bare green belt on the side of the road and stopped.

    The middle-aged man in the driver's seat looked a little thin, his chin was covered with thick stubble, and he was unkempt.

    He skillfully shifted gears and put on the handbrake: "I can leave two rests in this car, and the rest can go to the other one."

    Li Lizhou looked forward, and there was a truck of the same type dormant in the dense bushes. , you can faintly see a little metal outline, which should be what Uncle Zhang mentioned earlier.

    Li Lizhou nodded and thanked him twice.

    Within two seconds, Ye Lan's white car also slowly drove to the same row and stopped.

    Uncle Zhang just turned off the engine just like that, lowered the window, and said in a bad tone: "Drive further, the steps of this green road are not high, you can drive up."

    Ye Lan didn't understand, but hurriedly restarted the car.

    Li Lizhou recalled that when they first drove through this suburb, Uncle Zhang's car was completely overwhelmed by the green plants and parked outside the main road.

    He asked curiously.

    Uncle Zhang's tone was not good: "Are you college students? You don't understand the principle of 'making it easier for others is to make it easier for yourself'?"

    He stretched out his finger to draw the width, and said impatiently: "The road here It’s only so wide, if someone drives here and you block the road, they will fight you hard.”

    Li Lizhou’s brows moved slightly: “Are there many people driving here?”

    Uncle Zhang twitched his lips: “How many Ah. But you guys are so lucky, how rare.”

    Li Lizhou knew that Uncle Zhang was talking about the people at the construction site, so he continued to ask, “If you just drive there and don’t rest there, you’ll be fine, right?