Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    The scene outside the car window kept moving back, the surrounding buildings became less and less, and the urban area was getting farther and farther away. They were driving on a slightly remote road.

    Qiu Shu looked at the red and white building in front of him, and said to his teammates behind him, "It's a gas station."

    Shi Yu and Qiao Siyu in the middle were facing the front windshield. Extraordinarily vivid in the gray world.

    But - the school bus was parked in the opposite direction, so having gas didn't mean much to them anymore.

    A lot of vehicles visible to the naked eye on the side road of the gas station were congested there, twisting and deforming the roadside guardrails. Zombies walked in the gap between the cars, shriveled and sluggish.

    Look outside the guardrail, weeds are overgrown, and rocks are intertwined. Even if they choose to ram them out violently, they can't continue to drive forward.

    Open so many roads in vain.

    But Qiu Shu knew that this was just the beginning.

    "Turn around, try the road on the left of the fork just now."

    He made a small mark on it with a pen, and then started planning another road.

    The car made a big circle on the road, and Chen Shuwang and the others, who were originally blocked by the back of the chair, could now see the scene clearly through the side window.

    Dozens of vehicles were jammed tightly, and I don't know how many times there were collisions. They were discolored and deformed like a pile of scrap metal. The zombies were faintly agitated because of the rubbing movement of their U-turn tires. The sky farther away is dark clouds blowing in with the wind, dense and dense, with a kind of illusory feeling like a mirage.

    "..."

    Along the way, they always encountered various traffic jams. The car that was finally found was either surrounded by zombies, or it was in the middle of a serial car accident.

    Just go back and forth to find the way to change the way, the sky is dark, even if squeezed in the sweltering car, you can still clearly feel the temperature outside the car is dropping. The dark cloud that they encountered before gradually floated over their heads.

    Qiu Shu looked down at the map, many routes out of this urban area have been crossed out, and the remaining few routes leading to the bustling area seem less feasible.

    Everyone in the car became a little depressed, worried that they would be trapped in this city like this.

    Seeing the signs of scenic spots on the road, Qiu Shu suddenly thought of something, quickly flipped forward to the footer of the map, and said to everyone: "This map is from three years ago, and many routes have not been updated. There is a wetland on the road on the left just now. The park is newly developed, and there are probably not many people in the entire park, so there should be no traffic jams."

    He recalled the loop bus he took when he came to sketch before, and he was sure that this route could leave here, so he hurriedly told Ni Xinyue to back up and go to the road just passed by The intersection opened.

    Ni Xinyue did so.

    The people in the back seat also looked at the road conditions on both sides.

    Seeing the roads in the park getting wider little by little, the stone hanging in my heart was slowly let go.

    The road surface is flat, and the green plants on both sides unknowingly increase, but these green plants seem to be only to cover the barrenness of the land behind. After driving for a few more minutes, the white plastic film at the rear is faintly revealed through the gaps in the green plants, which seems to be in the fruit and vegetable planting area. Not many buildings were seen.