Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Chen Shuwang supported Liu Mingfan's shoulders, saw Ji Shiling sitting upright next to Ni Xinyue, and secretly gave him a thumbs up: "You are still a cow." Liu Mingfan didn't expect that he would be so casually pushed

    . It works so well.

    He looked down at his hand pretending to be deep: "My hand - not only can hold a flute, but also a small universe full of love."

    Chen Shuwang laughed: "Listen to me, take Ji Shiling's arrow and put it on your back. I got Qiu Bifan."

    Li Lizhou and Qiu Shu carried the luggage packed from the truck, and they saw them laughing like convulsions from a distance.

    Li Lizhou stepped forward and slapped Chen Shuwang on the back angrily: "Let's go, hurry up and get in the car." He

    put the luggage in the trunk as he spoke, and stepped forward to lie down in it.

    Chen Shuwang grabbed his clothes, and said righteously: "You are the one who enjoys it the most, lie back and lie down, and squeeze in front of me today." Liu Mingfan was envious when he saw Chen Shuwang get into the luxury trunk, what did he think of

    , Aiming at Qiu Shu who was still standing beside him: "Brother Qiu, Brother Shu, Brother Qiu Shu." "

    ..."

    Qiu Shu didn't look at him, waved his hand and said without words: "Take your sister in the co-pilot, I'll go to the back. "

    At exactly fifteen minutes past ten, the white car set off.

    The fork that Uncle Zhang pointed to was very bumpy. The road surface was covered with large and small gravel, and occasionally drove into a pothole. I would like to get my hands dirty here.

    Ye Lan was afraid that the chassis of the car would be damaged, so she kept controlling the accelerator and drove forward at a slow speed. Even so, the heads in the back seat were still hit hard. Chen Shuwang in the trunk was "assassinated" several times by his family's weapons, screaming non-stop.

    Ni Xinyue's whole body was compacted by Jiang Qishan who was sitting on her, probably because of the severe burns, her head was heavy, and she was tossing to and fro. From the uncomfortable feeling at the beginning, she gradually got used to the vibration frequency later on. .

    She opened and blinked her eyes slowly, trying to tell herself to stay awake, but in the end she couldn't resist the drowsiness and fell asleep. Head shaking from side to side, seems to be looking for a suitable docking place.

    Ji Shiling silently pressed down on his shoulders.

    Jiang Qishan in front of her was clutching her forehead, and she hadn't recovered from the huge hole she just passed on the road.

    She turned her head with difficulty, wanting to see Ni Xinyue's situation: "I should have lost a little weight recently, Yue, are you okay?" Turning around, she realized that

    Ni Xinyue was leaning on the road under such road conditions. Ji Shiling fell asleep on his shoulder.

    Probably due to a cold and stuffy nose, Ni Xinyue opened her mouth slightly, her breathing was a little heavier than usual, and her cheeks were flushed.

    Jiang Qishan smiled and stretched out her hand, trying to support Ni Xinyue's head to the other side: "Yue, tell me about you, you can sleep well here. Don't make people's shoulders numb..." Before he finished speaking, the

    side Ji Zhenling's voice came: "It's okay, that's it. Let her have a good rest." "

    —"

    Ye Lan made a big turn on the road.