Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    When Qiao Siyu climbed the tree, she was a little lucky. The old man and old lady zombie who was chasing her could tell from the running movement that she was old and her legs and feet were not smooth.

    Just when she was anxious about Yuanmeng's situation, she suddenly felt a weight on her leg.

    Looking back -

    a zombie climbed up!

    Withered fingers clasped her ankles, a white-haired and fleshy head protruded from the branches and leaves, and the eyeballs trembled with the opening and closing of the mouth.

    Qiao Siyu hurriedly kicked it down with the other foot.

    But at this time, the rest of the middle-aged zombies by the tree were also groping, trying to climb up a little bit.

    She clenched her weapon tightly, recalling how Yuanmeng and the others dealt with the zombies just now, and told herself repeatedly that it was okay.

    Pull the telescopic rod of the weapon to the longest, aim at one and strike, aim at one and strike.

    I just felt that the rhythm had stabilized, but unexpectedly encountered a situation similar to what Qiu described just now - after the knife was inserted into the zombie's head, it was stuck by the fleshy bone!

    Qiao Siyu tried hard to pull it out, but after being stabbed in the brain, the zombie couldn't hold onto the branch anymore and fell straight down. Qiao Siyu didn't have enough strength in his hands, so he quickly let go of his weapon to avoid the danger of falling into the crowd of corpses.

    The weapon fell to the ground, making a crisp sound of metal colliding.

    "It's over!"

    Qiao Siyu looked at her empty hands, feeling cold in her heart.

    Not far away, Yuan Meng and others yelled quickly, trying to lure the zombies to them. However, this group of zombies may have been old and their ears were not good, so they had no effect at all, and surrounded themselves under the Qiaosi Yu tree.

    On the other hand, Shi Yu was on a tree two or three meters away from Qiao Siyu's left, and was also in a hurry to clean up the zombies climbing up. Hearing this movement, he was distracted and said to Qiao Siyu: "Kick with your feet, vigorously!" Come on! You can kick their heads off!"

    As he spoke, he set up a demonstration, put away the knife, and kicked the zombies away after they climbed up.

    "Click."

    The zombie's neck showed a strange angle, lost control, and fell straight down without any movement.

    Shi Yu raised his foot again and started the second demonstration: "Pay attention to a few key steps: the calf and thigh are at 90°, the thigh is tight, and with explosive force, kick the upper half of its face!" When it came to the last sentence, Shi Yu's feet were

    like He said he kicked it out, but—

    "Damn it!" Shi Yu exclaimed, and suddenly hugged the tree pole tightly, his feet were slightly cold.

    The kicked zombies didn't know where the "intelligence" came from, and they knew that they would die together, so they directly opened their mouths and bit the heel of Shi Yu's shoes, and took his shoes away.

    Qiao Siyu, who was studying: "..."

    Shi Yu was blown to tears by the wind, his toes curled up, but he still finished the class responsibly: "Note 2 - Tighten your shoelaces!!