Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    Aunt Liang was anxious and forgot to restrain her volume.

    The zombies hiding in the corner came following the sound, and when they saw a few bright and living people standing in the middle of the road, their stiff movements suddenly came to life, and they sprinted forward.

    Ni Xinyue and the others did not expect that there were so many zombies hiding in the dark of this road, so they took up weapons to meet the enemy.

    She raised her foot to kick a zombie away, and turned her head and said, "Go!"

    Lao Li didn't bother to thank him, and ran to the house.

    The five-meter-long road was enough for him to see the sloping signboard of his shoe store, and the window on the second floor was smashed, revealing a big hole.

    When he took out the key to open the door, a zombie attacked behind him.

    Before he could fight back, Chen Shuwang ran to support him. He kicked the zombie a meter away. He followed his inertia and stood behind the zombie's feet, stabbing the back of the zombie's head.

    Lao Li's hand holding the key slightly stabilized, unscrewed the hole core, and pulled the door open. What came into view was a reddish-brown wardrobe that was not higher than the top of the door.

    He froze for a moment, and realized that Liang Xin was afraid that zombies would break into the door and block the furniture.

    After pushing and shoving twice, the wardrobe didn't move at all, but there was a sound of pots and pans being smashed from behind.

    ——Liang Xin pushed all the things in the whole house that could block the door.

    Indistinct and chaotic fighting sounds wafted from the windows on the second floor.     I don't know what happened on the third floor. Liang Xin didn't stand by the window anymore, but she could hear the panicked voices of her parents blocking the door

    : "Xinxin, Xinxin, someone is coming up!"

Xin gave a sharp and ear-piercing voice, "Lao Li——".

    Lao Li couldn't see what happened upstairs, his eyes turned red, he gritted his teeth, and climbed up the water pipe.

    The window of the residential building opposite the shoe store suddenly opened. Someone poked his head out, covered his face, and said to him, "Lao Li! Be careful! A total of three people entered your house, and they are the group who killed the village chief earlier." !"

    "Da Jun and Lao Qian went to your house to help, but they couldn't stand it any longer!" "

    One person even ran to the third floor!"

    As the man spoke, a knife flew out of the window on the second floor.

    At this time, Liu Mingfan was swinging the stick, the metal knife bounced off the stick, and flew in another direction under the reaction force, barely brushing past Shi Yu's ear.

    Both of them were frightened.

    Lao Li was not much better, a heart almost jumped out of his chest.

    The neighbor continued to broadcast the battle situation: "Go up! Their weapons were thrown out by the army!"

    Only then did Lao Li realize the names of the two people - Dajun and Laoqian.

    When I saw the corpse of a friend of the patrol team on the way here, and heard what Aunt Pan said, I thought everyone was in danger, but I didn't expect that there were still members alive—and at his house!