Chapter 34

Chapter 34 The most hated idiom story: Wolverine!

    The faces of the students were stuck to the glass doors, completely different from the decay and lifelessness of the zombies. It was a freshness that only belonged to human beings, but it made people feel another kind of horror amidst the knocking on the doors.

    "Hey!" "Hey!" "Hey!" There were

    countless dull voices.

    A pair of hands frantically slapped on the glass door, leaving white handprints one after another on the door with a bit of residual warmth from the human body in the cold morning.

    It seems to be trying to push down this barrier.

    "Open the door for us!!!"

    The pupils of the students outside the door shook, but they precisely locked on the people inside.

    There were more screams coming from behind, and the handprints on the door began to turn blood red, "嗙嗙嗙!嗙嗙嗙!" The

    cafeteria students, who were still at ease and confused, reacted to the scene in front of them, flustered get up.

    It's not that they haven't encountered a survival team that escaped to the cafeteria before, but it was the first time they saw such a treacherous scene like this one. They were at a loss, and Li Lizhou's voice was like a weathervane in the trek, which suddenly woke everyone up.

    "Get your weapons ready!!"

    "Let the students in front come in! The zombies behind will be pushed out with a mop!" "

    Ji Zhiling Shiyu Chen Shuwang, kill the one who turns into a zombie!"

    Ni Xinyue and the others quickly got out of bed Come out, take your weapons, and gather the students who have no combat effectiveness to hold iron bars and stay away from the door for defense.

    Then they came to a place three or four meters behind Li Lizhou's team, and made a second line of defense.

    The gate opened, and the students who were crowded in the front row rushed in regardless.

    Chen Shuwang and Shi Yuhu were next to the students who opened the door.

    Ji Shiling stood on the table holding a bow and arrow, and his condescending perspective allowed him to better see the scene of the terrace.

    Dozens of people poured in, and the rest were fresh zombies with their faces bitten.

    Ji Shiling: "Close the door!"

    Ni Xinyue and Jiang Qishan moved forward, recklessly grabbing iron bars and mops to push the zombies trying to pour in.

    Qiao Siyu and Yuan Meng stood behind them, stabbing them from time to time.

    The students on both sides of the glass door also pushed the door hard, kicking the ground, clenching their teeth, and when they were about to push harder, there was a sudden movement on the side, and at a glance, it turned out to be zombies who came in among the living people!

    After they entered the door, they only looked around for a second before resolutely attacking the few living people by the door.

    "Don't let go!" Li Lizhou raised his voice, and just as he finished speaking, Ji Zhenling's arrow pierced through one of the zombies with its bloody mouth open.

    Qiu Shu held the sculpture knife, raised and lowered the knife, and took out one as well.

    The sticks in Chen Shuwang's and Shi Yu's hands also rose and fell, forming a line of defense for the students who opened and closed the door.