Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Yuan Meng and Qiao Siyu were a little surprised when they finished talking about what happened outside, but they didn't expect Qiu Shu to look so innocent, but he was unambiguous when he killed the zombies.

    Yuan Meng recalled the first time he failed, and secretly made up his mind not to lose the chain again.

    Qiao Siyu patted Qiu Shu very appreciatively: "Yes, you are not the kind of person who just closes his eyes and yells when he is afraid of visiting haunted houses, but dares to hit NPCs directly." Qiu Shu looked embarrassed:

    " Well, the bell is about to stop, should we go?"

    Ni Xinyue has already walked to the window, tied the hose to the water pipe and tied it in place.

    She pulled it a few times to make sure it was firm enough, then turned her head and said to them, "Pick up your things, you can go." Looking down

    from a height, the surroundings of the rear wall of the teaching building are very safe and there are no zombies, but the direction of the parking shed is occasionally passed The sound of the Didi alarm that came when the electric car was hit was probably caused by a zombie tripping over, and someone needs to go down to confirm it first.

    Qiu Shu thought that he was the only boy in the team, so he proposed to go down first.

    Ni Xinyue couldn't help but look at him more: "Are you sure?"

    Qiu Shu was stunned for a while, wondering why Ni Xinyue suddenly asked: "What's wrong?"

    Ni Xinyue raised her finger and said: " Do you want to look in the mirror first, your face is pale with fright now."

    Jiang Qishan also said: "If you feel forced, I can go down first."

    Qiu Shu: "...It's okay, I can."

    He took a deep breath In a low tone, he turned down the window sill, nodded to everyone, and then grabbed the hose with both hands and slid down bit by bit.

    Qiu Shu made up his mind to flee with Ni Xinyue and the others. In his opinion, since this step must be taken sooner or later, it is better to hold his breath and leave the rest to fate.

    However, after he went down, several girls looked at each other behind him, and then discussed: "He seems to be really scared."

    "No way, it's the first time, it's already much better than I was then." "

    I saw him killing zombies very simply, do we need more encouragement?" "

    It feels like, then how much should we brag about?"

    ...

    Qiu Shu, who knew nothing about the discussion behind him, had already come to the first floor, and saw that the distance to the bottom was only half a meter high, and he jumped lightly.

    The soft grass swallowed the sound of shoes jumping off.

    He leaned against the wall and leaned against the corner, peeping in the direction of the parking shed.

    It was a zombie whose legs were pinned down by several fallen electric cars, struggling to get away, which caused the alarm to sound one after another.

    Fortunately, the music of the bell during the break overwhelmed the volume, otherwise the zombies would have been attracted.

    After confirming that it was safe, he waved his hands behind him, signaling the girls to climb down quickly.