Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    The zombies in the lobby rushed towards the place where Qi Ya was.

    There are teachers in the music building, classmates who have performed in an orchestra, and alumni who have never met...

    Perhaps on a sunny day in the past, they passed by in a corner of the campus, exuding high spirits. Now fate has brought us to the border between life and death.

    The dead are dead, but the living are still full of hope.

    "Give it all to me - give me all to live!"

    Qi Ya shouted hoarsely, because of too much force, the shoulder blades covered by the coat trembled, like butterfly wings about to break out of a cocoon.

    In the corridor, one figure after another appeared behind the window glass of the classroom.

    The blood in Zhang Yi and Xiao Xu's chest was surging.

    The zombies kept moving amidst Qi Ya's shouts.

    And the zombie carrying the key had been hit by Ji Shiling's arrow and fell into a pool of blood.

    Li Lizhou looked down and set aside a safe distance of five or six meters, and looked at his companions around him: "Let's go!" The

    four of them let go of their hands holding the piano keys at the same time, and fell to the ground silently.

    The two ran to the zombie and fumbled for the key from it. One leans to the door of the classroom that controls the music, and is alert to the surrounding movements.

    There was one left——

    Li Lizhou saw Ji Shiling suddenly leave the army and approached the back of the corpses, took a breath, and almost shouted "Why are you going?" Only the back of the zombie's head, gently put the zombie down, and pulled out the arrow from the zombie's chest -

    it seems that he, Shi Yu and the dancer zombies accidentally abandoned it when they were fighting on the keyboard.

    There was no danger, Li Lizhou heaved a sigh of relief.

    However, this tone was only half-relaxed, and he quickly raised it again.

    Li Lizhou took the keys recovered by Zhang Yi and Xiao Xu, a little mad: "There are so many!"

    "Try it all! Try it all!"

    Li Lizhou didn't care to complain that there are so many important rooms in the music building that need to be locked.

    He looked at the shape of the keyhole on the door of the room, found a few that looked similar, and began to try one by one.

    Although Qi Ya's horn attracted most of the zombies, the music on the bandstand was too loud. After the initial excitement weakened, the zombies soon began to swing on both sides.

    The zombies at the far end had a wider field of vision, and immediately noticed a few living people in the corner of the lobby.

    Ji Shiling, Zhang Yi, and Xiao Xu formed a protective circle around Li Lizhou.

    Kick one away with one kick, or stab one down with one knife.

    Not long after, seven or eight zombies had fallen around.

    But more and more people surrounded him from a distance, and Qi Ya on the keyboard was also impatient, yelling regardless of her image. However, for zombies, the temptation of delicious food at your fingertips is much more attractive than the temptation of delicious food that can only be seen from a distance.