Chapter 111

Chapter 111

Liu Mingfan was "acting" tirelessly, but after watching the scene outside the cat's eye, Lou Jinping showed a look of grief on his face.

Seeing his true feelings, Qiu Shu paused and asked, "Could that one outside be the one you're looking for to play with..."

He patted Lou Jin on the shoulder in understanding.

After all, he was someone he knew. Although he had known on the phone that the other party had turned into a zombie, it was not as lethal as what he saw with his own eyes.

"No, I'm looking for a boy," Lou Jin said sadly, "but the one at the door is the younger sister I met from playing here." Liu Mingfan immediately

stopped coddling: "...You guys hit it off very well, I see how you feel It's all rotten, but you can still recognize it."

Lou Jinping whimpered, "Because I bought this bikini for her."

Liu Mingfan: "...you have a good eye."

There were endless rustling noises at the door.

Ni Xinyue looked out through the cat's eyes again- "

There are two more women, also with similar clothes."

Lou Jin's tone was still sad: "I should know them all."

Everyone: "..."

When everyone thought that a group of "good sisters" were coming outside, the number of zombies coming outside the door increased to three, and there was no change.

Seeing that the situation was similar, Ni Xinyue grabbed the doorknob, turned her head and exchanged a "are you ready?" look with everyone, and pushed the door decisively.

Her movements were swift and powerful, and the three bikini zombies were caught off guard and hit hard by the door panel, and they all staggered back two steps, leaving a safe attacking distance.

Lou Jinping was holding his stick, and he was about to rush out with the sound of "Ah--", but he felt a few strange figures flashing past him, and then he heard three "bang bang bang" zombies fall to the ground muffled sound.

Lou Jinping was still standing inside the door, and in the corridor one meter away, Qiu Shu put away the knife and hung it back on the scalpel bag on his waist; Qiao Siyu pulled the tip of the telescoping rod back from the zombie's head, As soon as he exerted force, he retracted the shortest distance; Liu Mingfan put his weapon on his shoulder, turned around and waved at them: "There are no more zombies, come and open the door." What a well-trained

team!

Lou Jinping had just heard Qiu Shu say that they would kill zombies, and seeing the whole scene with his own eyes, the shock was not insignificant.

He still maintained a dull expression on his face, and finally Ji Shiling came out of the room, and pulled the rope tied to the two of them taut, before pulling Lou Jinping back to his senses.

Ji Zhiling also looked down, feeling that it was not convenient to move around like this, thinking that there would be no other crawling activities for a while, so he temporarily removed the rope tied to Lou Jinping's body and tied it to his waist .

Ni Xinyue was still teaching from the sidelines: "Next time, if you encounter a large number of zombies, there will be no opportunity for on-site teaching like today. Observe and summarize more, and see what everyone's methods for killing zombies are, remember? "

Lou Jin listened carefully, so he almost took out a notebook and wrote it down word by word.

He reached out and pressed the fingerprint lock on the door.