Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    "Corpse tide?!"

    "It's been so long, why is there still a wave of corpses!"

    The village chief's voice was incoherent under the protective mask. They have persisted for so long, and what they are waiting for is not rescue, but a tide of corpses?

    The villagers on the upper floor of the house were stunned for a moment after hearing these two words: "What? Another zombie is coming?" "

    I said you can't stay in the village. I told you to transfer to the shelter before, but you didn't listen!"

    Ni Xinyue and others naturally also heard these conversations, and their hearts sank.

    They watched Wang Chunliang and others drive away yesterday, and returned in less than a day. The news of the corpse tide probably cannot be faked, and the number may even exceed their imagination.

    The two members of the patrol who had come back to tip off the news had hurried into the path behind them.

    The villagers upstairs are still chattering.

    "Let me tell you, it has to be a shelter...the shelters are all regular, so it's safe..." "

    Listen to you talking nonsense, you can't even beat a zombie, are you going to escape there! Listen to the village chief As far as the patrol team is concerned, we are still alive now. The shelter, the shelter! You see, the drone has not moved for the past few days, maybe something happened." "Okay, okay, I'm afraid of

    it What! Our car is still blocked on the road, and the zombies outside can't get in."

    Everyone couldn't see that the face of the village head under the protective mask had turned pale.

    Those private cars that criss-crossed and blocked the road as barriers were collected by the village committee from the villagers at the beginning of the outbreak of the zombie tide to resist the zombies, and they played a lot of roles on weekdays.

    People from other urban areas pass by here, some choose to change the road to avoid it, and some will try to break a road. Most of the patrol teams in the village lurk in the dark, and park the car again after these people leave.

    Today, as usual, he took a few members of the patrol team to patrol the surrounding area, but he did not expect to meet such a large group of people. They couldn't hit the road, but instead arrested him directly.

    It turned out that the village head saw that these were young people. Even though the knives were on their necks, he still understood them with emotion and reason, and tried to get them to put down the knives and talk about it. But now, as soon as the news of the "corpse tide" came out, he couldn't care less about anything else, and asked eagerly, "How big is it, and where is it now?"

    Wang Chunliang frowned, and scolded, "Don't move!

    " The man with a flat nose was not stingy, and his voice was hoarse: "I can't see the end. I have already reached the square to the north." "

    Damn it, there are too many."

    He unconsciously quickened his pace and beat the side with a stick The rolling iron door of the shop reveals the eagerness to find a safe place.

    The others were also a little irritable, and they took up their weapons one after another, went downstairs where there were residents, and knocked on the doors and windows.

    The sound of knocking seemed to make Wang Chunliang very impatient, and he clenched the knife a little bit.

    "Then it's only a matter of ten minutes. Don't smash the doors and windows. Where do you hide if the doors and windows are smashed?" Uncle Liu didn't notice Wang Chunliang's change. , Tell me, what are you doing with the roof up?"