Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    When Liu Mingfan closed the flute case, he felt a little distressed. But seeing Chen Shuwang and Shi Yu's two thick sacks of autumn and winter warm suits that Chen Shuwang and Shi Yu carried on their shoulders, they felt that it was worth changing out the flute tail.

    Seeing that Aunt Liang had easily made such a large sum of money, the men and women who watched the excitement in other residential buildings on the side were a little moved by the remaining two pieces of the golden flute, and greeted them one after another: "Little friend, if you don't pick your ears, you can change the annual card." You're half a flute."

    "How's the coffee? I have good cat shit coffee here, I can exchange it with you!" "

    Fuck you two, people can't eat enough to keep warm, who wants to pick your ears and drink Your coffee." After the middle-aged man finished cursing, he turned his head and immediately said with a pleasant face, "Little brother, two boxes of instant noodles, in exchange for the flute in your hand, isn't it good, isn't it a good deal? This may not be the case elsewhere Ah."

    Liu Mingfan listened to these people pushing their noses and faces more and more, and stuffed the flute into the bag every minute, but he thought of something, and he had an idea, and shouted at these people: "I'll change the car! It takes a dozen people like that A van that fits! I can replace the remaining two sections!"

    But the only response to him was the "boom boom" of the windows being closed by the residents in this area, and then the surrounding area was as quiet as if no one had ever lived here.

    Liu Mingfan: "..."

    Jiang Qishan: "You said that this group of people disappeared at the mention of changing cars."

    Li Lizhou comforted: "Forget it, according to their calculation, we have to prepare at least 5 more golden flutes like this. Only then can we trade with us."

    Ni Xinyue felt that no matter how much money they prepared, the people in this village might not be willing to trade with them.

    She told everyone to go back and go to other places to see if they could find any available means of transportation: "I guess I know the importance of cars at this time. As for shoes and clothes, they are not important resources for a shop owner." It's gone."

    Yuan Meng recalled the food street they came to before, and saw almost no zombies like here, and had a guess in his heart: "Probably when the zombies first broke out in this village, there was a planned The defense and material collection should have emptied all the materials in the nearby stores."

    Chen Shuwang shook his head and sighed: "This village is really well built. What kind of patrols will there be in the end of the day?"

    Li Lizhou thought for a moment: "Maybe not only this village, but also other places have more or less formed small organizations. The scope of the organization may also be large. It's different, a building, a community, a street..." "

    Why are they so united? It feels like they have plenty of supplies. This is not a small shelter. If we really can't find a car, we will stay and hang out with them Right?" Jiang Qishan was a little irritated by what happened just now, and her voice was rare.     Ni Xinyue shook her head: "This kind of village is more or less blood-related. If nothing else, at least recognize an ancestral hall. We are outsiders. After leaving school, there is no place in this city for us to integrate into except for the shelter. place."     Jiang Qishan looked back with drooping eyebrows, the leisurely look of those people in the village was still lingering in her mind.     "You said that if the zombies broke out during the holidays, can we all stay in our small courtyard and wait to die?"     Ni Xinyue and others have avoided the topic of relatives for a long time, and at this time they were caught off guard. They were all a little dazed.     Jiang Qishan knew that saying this at this time would probably make everyone's efforts to adjust their emotions in a positive direction fall short, but when she saw those people wearing pajamas and cotton jackets, she couldn't help thinking of her parents, her eyes were moist.     "They are so thoughtful in how they do things, and they can quickly come up with a solution, unlike me..."     Ni Xinyue's lips moved slightly, wanting to comfort her, so she heard Jiang Qishan continue: "There is a little girl at home. I haven’t drunk a few bottles of wine in the supermarket and wine cellar, and I’m fine after three months of confinement at home..."     Ni Xinyue: "..."     "Ordinary people don't have these things!" Chen Shuwang realized, "If we stay at home , is the real doomsday, not only is there no food, but parents have to dislike us for being useless at all!!"     Jiang Qishan's tear glands stopped, she blinked, recalled for a moment, and had to admit: "Damn, indeed, with my dad In the same room, we can’t get along for three days.”