Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    There are still serial rear-end vehicles blocking the surrounding area, but fortunately, the white car is located on the edge, so it is not impossible to get out after a squeeze.

    Ni Xinyue put the car in gear and stepped on the gas pedal, trying to push the cars on the side out of the way to make room for driving.

    There was a lot of friction between the tires and the asphalt road, coupled with the occasional scraping sound of parts colliding, Li Lizhou and the others took up weapons at the same time, to beware of zombies that might be attracted nearby.

    Sure enough, within a few seconds, a few zombies loomed in the bushes behind the green road.

    Li Lizhou, Liu Mingfan, and Ye Lan stepped forward to kill them before more zombies gathered.

    Jiang Qishan and Yuan Meng stayed beside Ni Xinyue to help take care of her. The rearview mirror on the left side of the car was broken, so they had to manually broadcast and provide reversing image service.

    In the end, it took about half an hour before the white car successfully got out of the rear-end zone and parked in a slightly spacious place.

    After checking, the front, rear, left, and right lights were damaged a little, but it's not a big problem for driving on the road.

    Jiang Qishan opened the back door and sat in, even though she was just "pointing out Jiangshan" beside her, she still broke out in sweat: "Finally, it's not easy to find a car that can drive in this world. "

    Ye Lan then got in and pushed her in: "Don't take up such a big space by yourself, and then squeeze in."

    She said, beckoning Qiao Siyu and Yuan Meng to get on the car.

    Although the four girls were all wearing thick clothes, their frame was small, and their shoulders and arms were shrunk, which really allowed them to squeeze into the back row smoothly.

    Ni Xinyue lowered the car window and looked at Liu Mingfan and Li Lizhou who were still standing on the side of the road as mushrooms: "What are you still leaning on, two gentlemen, call it a day and go back to eat." Li Lizhou and Liu Mingfan looked at the only remaining co-pilot

    seat On, the expression hesitated to speak.

    Liu Mingfan scratched his head, and said to Li Lizhou: "Why don't we squeeze together, and I'll sit on your lap?"

    Li Lizhou raised his hand to stop it: "I think there should be room for the trunk."

    Liu Mingfan didn't expect to be able to use the space in such a way. When Li Lizhou walked to the rear of the car, he realized that he liked to mention a spacious VIP passenger seat. He was happy to raise his hand and salute the person's back: "Thank you brother!"

    Li Lizhou opened the trunk, and unexpectedly found that there were two supermarket shopping bags and a box of mineral water inside, and there were many snacks in the shopping bag.

    After telling the news to the people in front, everyone was overjoyed and turned to look at the nearby cars.

    Ye Lan was eager to try, so he patted Ni Xinyue on the shoulder, and pointed his chin towards the cars: "Why don't you just pry these trunks to see if there are any other supplies." "Not good," Li Lizhou heard Ye

    Lan Lan's proposal was directly opposed, and without wasting time, he stepped into the car, "It's the same as opening a blind box, it may not be able to open anything, but it is easy to make more noise to attract zombies." Due to the crowding of supplies     , In some places, the remaining space is narrower than imagined. Li Lizhou is more than 1.8 meters tall, and the body of an adult is placed there. It is very difficult to stay in the trunk with a pile of mineral water and shopping bags, arms and legs curled up.     There was nowhere to rest her knees, and the trunk door couldn't be closed, so she could only pull it with her hands, letting Ni Xinyue drive the car to the hotel just like that.     Ye Lan always listened to persuasion, but at this time she had to look back with regret: "If you don't drive it, then don't drive it, we have gained a lot this time."     Jiang Qishan chuckled: "Not only did I find the car, but also food. "     Qiao Siyu: "Sure enough, according to the law of conservation of luck, a person will not decline for too long!"     Jiang Qishan and Qiao Siyu also palmed each other with a sense of ceremony.     Yuan Meng pressed against the car door, and said in a deep voice, "It's almost the two of you, if you move any further, I'll be squeezed to death."     Ye Lan grabbed the back of the seat, trying to talk to Li Lizhou in the trunk.     "are you OK?"