Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Watching the civil engineering team leave, Qiao Siyu looked down at the chainsaw in his hand, his eyes were moist: "Senior..."

    Jiang Qishan and Yuan Meng patted her on the shoulder, and lowered their voices: "I will see you again.

    " Qiao Siyu continued to choke and said, "The charger is not left."

    Everyone: "..."

    Ni Xinyue looked at the knife edge: "No, let's do it manually, the effect is not bad!"

    Qiao Siyu continued to whine after hearing this.

    Qiu Shu fished a helmet from the parking shed, and handed it to her: "Why don't you wear it."     Qiao Siyu: "What are you     doing

    ?     " "...No need."     Jiang Qishan took the helmet and turned it upside down: "Why don't you put it on for Yiqiao? It feels safer."     Ni Xinyue clearly gave the child the right to choose, and asked with her head bowed. "Do you want it?"     Ni Yiqiao didn't move, Ni Xinyue stared at her for two seconds, and answered decisively: "Dai!" Qiu Shu     didn't know if it was his own illusion, but he always felt that Ni Yiqiao blinked more frequently.     "...Are you sure she wants to wear it?"     "It's like wearing long johns. It's nothing to think about, it's necessary."     Ni Xinyue said while putting the helmet on the child's head, but Ni Yiqiao suddenly took a step aside , The edge of the helmet hit his head.     "?"     Ni Xinyue followed suit and continued to put it on, but Ni Yiqiao took another step, unable to put it on.     "..."     Ni Xinyue said quietly, "Qiaoqiao, my sister is not playing whack-a-mole with you."

    Li Lizhou and others also knew a little bit about Ni Yiqiao's situation during the time they spent together, and said with a smile, "Is it because I'm used to dressing up like braids and pins, and I don't want to wear a helmet." Qiu Shu raised his eyebrows and bent over to

    coax The child: "This one is also beautiful. It's so cool for kids to wear helmets, which most kids don't have."

    Ni Yiqiao stood still, as if shaking slightly.

    Shi Yu took out a bottle of Wang Zai, followed by a few words of coaxing, and the helmet was successfully put on.

    Qiao Siyu had already collected her mood at this time, looked around, and said: "I feel that my sister still likes to cling to Shi Yu and Qiu Shu."

    Qiu Shu: "Because I always give her extra meals, and then the aesthetics match her?"

    Shi Yu Then he raised his hand and sniffed the back of his hand: "Maybe it's because I use Wangzai-flavored facial cleanser?"     The girls asked, "What does

    this have to do with facial cleanser?"

Will there be Wangzai-flavored facial cleanser!?"

    Shi Yu: "Because Wangzai is the milk that children like to drink."

    Ni Xinyue's eyes showed admiration: "As expected of a future physical education teacher!"

    Li Lizhou: "... ..."

    It was getting late, and they returned to the topic of getting into the school bus.

    A group of people jumped off the charging booth, bent over and moved towards the school bus on the other side of the flower bed.

    Li Lizhou made a gesture: "I'll go to the driver's cab to check the situation, and you observe the surroundings."

    Soon, the team of ten or so people moved under the school bus.