Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    The room was full of chickens and dogs.

    Ji Zhiling knew about the situation of Grandpa Liu Mingfan's house, so he didn't give his brother another blow, and silently leaned against the wall to watch everyone running around, yelling and screaming like children.

    But...

    He lowered his head and looked to the side. The real kid Ni Yiqiao stood beside him, looking at the men and women in their twenties expressionlessly.

    Just as Ji Shiling wanted to ask her if she was cold, a line of clear and transparent liquid flowed from the child's nose.

    "..." Ji Shiling silently took out a tissue and wiped it for her.

    Ten or so people have finished warming up, and they can't accept the reality of "no electricity" and "no warmth".

    "I thought I would live a restful life in a small villa that is warm, warm, delicious, and delicious. I didn't expect wow..."[1] "The

    whole thing is cold..."[2]

    "I was worried about power outages...worry Shit, there is no place to use electricity." [3]

    Jiang Qishan said to the sisters: "Let's sleep together at night, and put more layers of quilts."

    Yuan Meng knew Jiang Qishan's sleeping appearance, and poked her: "Kick at night. Be gentle when you are alone."

    Qiao Siyu recalled the memory of several people going to the hotel to watch the fireworks and sleep on the same bed during the New Year's Eve together, and said excitedly: "I think that bed is quite big, and it can be attached to it. I sleep and produce heat. It's more powerful."

    Ye Lan rubbed her hands: "My hands and feet are cold, this time I rely on you to warm me up."

    Ni Xinyue held Ni Yiqiao: "Then I'll hold Qiaobao by my side, she is also good at producing heat."

    Liu Mingfan was picked up by the girls Infected by the atmosphere, he turned his head and said to the brothers: "How about we come together..."

    Before the words fell, Chen Shuwang, Shi Yu, Qiu Shu, and Li Lizhou all took a step back.

    Liu Mingfan: "...what's the matter."

    Ji Shiling said, "How long has it been since you took a shower?"

    Liu Mingfan: "..."

    The topic that was finally diverted was brought up again.

    Ye Lan also hasn't cleaned up for several days. Although there is water in the back kitchen of the hot pot restaurant, it is only used to wipe her body.

    "Liu Mingfan, I'm not joking. Let's have some hot water. Your grandfather can't wash in cold water in winter."

    Liu Mingfan said with tears in his eyes, "I'm not joking. My grandfather is the champion of winter swimming in N City."

    Everyone: "... ..."

    Liu Mingfan saw that everyone's fists were clenched again, and hurriedly said: "Wait, I remembered, there is hot water, but it's a little troublesome!" Everyone was led to

    stop in front of the first pile of wood in the open space behind the kitchen. All fell into an incomparable silence.

    Li Lizhou: "...I shouldn't live up to my expectations."

    Chen Shuwang: "No, we should have thought of this when we saw a stove in the kitchen."

    Qiu Shu: "Suddenly I feel that it's also the same to go to the civil building in the foreign school. It's a good choice."