Chapter 9

Chapter 9 It's the end of the day, of course you have to watch some wj movies.

    Ni Xinyue didn't enter the house, so she stood sideways at the balcony door, looking out to see if Yuan Meng and the others drove back, while supervising Qiao Siyu to pack her luggage quickly.

    When the first ray of electromagnetic sound burst out, Qiao Siyu straightened up.

    Ni Xinyue: "What are you doing?"

    "Shhh—" Qiao Siyu looked up

    at the ceiling, as if looking out of the radar. "1, 2, 1, 2" test tone.

    "It's the broadcast." Qiao Siyu said, "The school's speed is so fast, we don't seem to have to run for our lives. They are going to broadcast rescue information." Ni Xinyue was taken aback, but the next second she heard the

    broadcast clearly telling that N City had completely fallen.

    Ni Xinyue: "..."

    Qiao Siyu: "..."

    Ni Xinyue knocked on the table: "Hurry up and pack your things." "

    Oh." Qiao Siyu bowed his head again honestly.

    The mountaineering bag on the ground was already bulging, and Qiao Siyu was pushing a huge black nylon bag into it with his knees.

    Ni Xinyue: "...I said you should pack lightly. You carry so many things. Do you want to act like a falling object when you climb the window?" Qiao Siyu didn't mean to compromise at all: "You don't understand. Take your clothes well

    , Survival in adversity can’t be without any temperature.”

    Ni Xinyue has no intention of arguing with her now, she wants to listen to the radio carefully, whether there will be other news that she doesn’t know.

    When Ni Xinyue came to the window, several broadcasting pillars downstairs in the dormitory were surrounded by zombies.

    Amidst the hissing of the zombies, Ni Xinyue heard the radio saying: "This infectious disease is spreading very fast, and City N has been completely blocked at 3 o'clock in the afternoon..." Ni Xinyue was taken aback,

    grabbed The hand holding the railing is hard, I can't believe it.

    three o'clock?

    how come? !

    Ni Xinyue took out her phone to confirm the text message from her father.

    It's obviously five o'clock.

    She looked in the direction of the announcement post again, trying to make sure she had heard it wrong.

    But Qiao Siyu who was in the room also heard the news, her hand that was stuffing her luggage stopped dryly: "Three o'clock...?"

    Qiao Siyu looked at the time. 3:05.

    Five minutes have passed.

    Qiao Siyu has never faced zombies directly, and she has no real sense of the absurdity and horror of their existence. She is more worried about her friends' feelings.

    If a friend told her to get up, she would get up, if a friend told her to pack up, she would pack up. The friend said to take her to escape, she was confused and found it very romantic and exciting.

    But at this moment, her friend's silence made her a little overwhelmed. After a few seconds, Qiao Siyu said, "Should I continue to clean up?"

    Ni Xinyue looked down at her phone with a dazed expression, obviously lost direction.