Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Ye Lan was clinging to the roof of the car, her hand holding on to the escape window was still exerting force.

    Just as she saw a boy wearing glasses reaching out to her, she heard a familiar voice calling out her name.

    Ye Lan was taken aback for a moment, and then she was overjoyed: "Mengmeng?!"

    "The head of the dormitory!!" There were several voices.

    "Shanshan! Xiao Qiao!"

    Ye Lan's voice was a little crying, and she hurriedly grabbed the hand that was stretched out to her. The emotions of surviving after the catastrophe and reunion after the disaster shocked her, and tears flowed down her face uncontrollably.

    Li Lizhou held Ye Lan's hand and was a little surprised when he dragged him in.

    Ye Lan's hand was a little smaller than his, but there were scars all over the pads and phalanges, which looked either burnt or scratched.

    The tips of the nails also look bumpy, and only a few sequins are pitifully pasted on the nail bed, revealing the delicacy of the past.

    He and Shi Yu worked together to carry him in, and as soon as he put it down, Qiao Siyu, Yuan Mengjiang Qishan, surrounded him.

    The girls were surprised and delighted, the person whom they had missed for so many days suddenly appeared in front of them, they held Ye Lan's hand and rubbed her shoulder, tears and snot.     "

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow     _     _ The bag was gone, so I gave Ji Shiling a look.     Ji Zhiling understood, and went back to the seat just now to pick it up. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Ni Xinyue's hand holding the steering wheel hard, as if restraining the shaking.     He looked up, paused, and silently handed her the tissue he just took out.     "..."     "I'm fine."

    Ni Xinyue also increased the speed a little bit, shifting gears with her right hand skillfully, looking like a quiet old driver.

    But it’s okay not to speak or move. With this smart shift, the tears I had been holding back fell down, and my nose was itchy, and something was about to flow down.

    Ni Xinyue: "..." Ji Shenling turned his face away:     "Look for

    a place to stop ahead and take a rest."

A wad of paper.

    Ji Shiling walked back.

    The car drove to a place where there were no zombies, Ni Xinyue stopped quickly, rushed to the back seat, and joined the Biaolei team.

    "The head of the dormitory—!!"

    There was a constant whine in the school bus.

    Chen Shuwang and the others looked at it with jealousy.

    He thought of those brothers in his dormitory: "I don't know what happened to those grandchildren."

    Shi Yu raised his hand and pressed the corner of his eyes: "I don't know what happened to my dads."