Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Jiang Qishan's wailing made Shi Yu turn his head and look out of the car window with hesitation.

    Or... just settle it on the spot?

    He opened his mouth twice, finally made up his mind, gritted his teeth and offered to propose: "Why don't I solve it by the side of the road. When I was young, I took a bath shirtless by the river." The others looked around and didn't answer right away

    . Ni Xinyue squatted down, pressed Ni Yiqiao's stomach, and asked her in a low voice, "Do you want to go to the bathroom?"

    Just as she was about to press harder with her hands, Ni Yiqiao twisted her buttocks and dodged it, obviously there was a need for this.

    Ni Xinyue got up and sighed: "It's better not to be on the side of the road. Don't be ashamed. There is nothing blocking it. When you encounter zombies, you don't even have time to pull up your pants. If there is such a need, It would be safer to find a public restroom."

    Hearing what Ni Xinyue said, the rest of the people nodded quickly in relief: "That's right." The

    school bus and motorcycle drove slowly along the road, stopping and going, and finally found a place where they looked relatively different. Stop at the secluded public toilet intersection where there are no zombies.

    Ni Xinyue put on the handbrake of the car, and went to the back seat to make preparations for departure with her teammates. She zipped up Ni Yiqiao's clothes to the top, pulled the mask tightly, and said to everyone: "Take all your weapons, and you will see the number of zombies when you move. If there are few, just close the door and start fighting, and if there are too many, just retreat.

    " The 10-minute journey to find the toilet is now so suffocated that he can't even speak a word, so he typed in advance to explain to everyone: "I probably won't be able to help you type output for a while..." Chen Shuwang patted his face sympathetically     . He shouldered: "Don't worry, I will rush in later, and I will take you to find a cubicle first. Then you lock the door and leave the rest to us."     Liu Mingfan thought of another possibility: "If there is a room in the toilet If you hide from someone and don’t open the door, then you don’t need to negotiate, let’s drive along the road, and we should be able to find other public toilets.”

    Ni Xinyue, Ji Shiling and others all nodded their heads. Although the people I met in the past were both good and bad, I can’t completely deny them, but now that I have a map and I’m only one step away from reaching the shelter, it’s better to have one more thing than one thing less, and try to avoid dealing with people.

    Liu Mingfan's tone was brisk, and he was quite relieved about his teammates: "Okay, then you go, I will stay here with the captain to watch the car." "

    Huh?" Li Lizhou glanced at him, and he was already moving towards the rear door with Ji Shiling , "I'm going to the bathroom too, so you can watch here alone."

    Liu Mingfan was startled: "Didn't we all go into the park bathroom just now? Why didn't you just go?"

    Li Lizhou: "It's too tense in the park. , I can’t get out.”

    Liu Mingfan: “Okay...then the more nervous I am, the more I want to go to the toilet.”

    The large group got off the school bus and moved towards the public toilet.

    After the car door was closed, Liu Mingfan lay on the window glass and observed for a while, seeing that everyone was not inside the entrance, and estimated that the number of zombies inside was within the manageable range, so he let out a sigh of relief.