Chapter-1

Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai.

Nandani's flight has just landed. She came out of the airport and a breeze hit her face. She took a deep breath trying to control her emotions

Nandani's pov:-

Finally after traveling 10+ hours from Denmark I am finally here in India. Mumbai... A lot of memories are attached to this city be it sweet or bitter ones. This city snatched my everything but still gave me a reason to live. Let's see how this time it treats me. Just hope that this distance helps to clear the issues between us.

Unknown to her, her eyes turned misty. She was brought out of her trance by the ringing of her phone. She wiped off her tears and saw her best friend Kiara calling her.

Nan:- Hello.

Ki:- Nanz where are you me and Sush are waiting for you.

Nan:- Ki I am going home right now. You both come over in the evening I am a bit tired.

Kia:- Ok no problem. Take care. See you in the evening.

Nan:- Ya. Bye.

She took a cab and reached home, but was it wasn't Malhotra Mansion or Manan's personal Mansion. It was Deshmukh Mansion. The place where her Mom and Dad used to stay. She could picturize their happy family there but she realised that they already left years ago.

Nan:- How I wished to have you both beside me at this moment Aai Baba.

She said looking at a large frame with a picture of her parents with garland present in the hall.

She went to her room and freshened up. She unpacked her clothes and arranged them in the closet and slept feeling tired.

Other side,
Wankhede stadium,

The Indian Cricket Team was practicing when they saw dada coming there with Ravi bhai.

Dada:- Boys, as you know Mahir is on a break for a year there is a new physiotherapist joining us from tomorrow. She is a female member so it's your duty to make her comfortable in the team.

Vi:- Dada I hope that she is not like the last one. I don't want any of my team members to be affected because of her.

Dada:- No cheeku, she is a totally different one. She is focused on her work only. She shifted here from Denmark today only. She is a very polite, respectful and kind person.

Vi:- Ok dada but first I will observe her myself then decide what type of person she is.

Dada:- Ok but don't be too harsh on her.

He left with Ravi bhai as they had a meeting to attend.

The boys began practicing but Virat was lost. Mahi bhai and Ro saw this and went to him.

Mahi:- Cheeku don't think about that right now. Everyone is ok Rishabh is also ok now.

Vi:- Bhai I just hope that whatever Dada said about her is true.

Ro:- Don't stress yourself Vi we will handle it. Iss baar Rishu ke saath hum sab hai.

Vi:- Ya. Let's go and hit the nets.

They practiced for an hour and so and then left to their homes.

Other side,

Nandani woke up and made a cup of black coffee for herself and sat in the balcony doing her work. She was disturbed by the door bell.

She opened the door and was taken in a hug by her monkey best friends.

Ki/Sush:- Nnnaaannnzzzz

She got startled for a second but then hugged them back.