Chapter-10

Guys I am not including the match description cuz your writer sucks at it.... All the matches and all are fictional only. There is no connection of the matches in the story to that in reality....

_____________________________________

The team whitewashed West Indies in this T20 series. All were happy and celebrating except for one person who couldn't perform that well in the series. Nandani observed this.

As soon as they reached the hotel they freshened up and had a small celebration. Nandani thought of talking to the person. She went and knocked on the door. The person opened it.

Nan:- Hey Rishabh...

Rishu:- Hello... Need something???

Nan:- I had to talk about something...

He nodded and let her in. They both settled on the bed.

Nan:- You know my little brother would have been of your age of he was alive. You both even share the same name.

Rishabh looked at her confused.

Nan:- You must be thinking what I mean right???

He just nodded.

Nan:- Rish, my brother would run up to me with every little thing.

Rishabh just got more confused but was concerned seeing her misty eyes.

Rishu:- You alright??? Wait I will call Vi bhai.

Nan:- I am fine Rishabh. No need to call bhai. I just want to say that don't get disappointed... This was just a series. You will definitely come back stronger.

He just nodded. She stood up and went towards the door. She was about to leave but suddenly turned back and said.

Nan:- Please don't keep that inside you. Share it with someone. If you want to share with me... You can come to me. The doors are always open.

She turned to leave.

Rishu:- Nandu Di???

Nandani stopped in her tracks. Did she hear it right??? She turned and looked at him.

Rishu:- I hope I can call you that.

She just nodded with a smile admist the tears.

Rishu:- Di sit na I want to share with you.

She settled down beside him. Rishu asked for her permission to lay down on her lap. She just nodded. He kept his head on her lap and held her one hand. She was threading his hair with the other one.

Rishu:- The last physio, before Mihir, Sanya, was a bitch. Once I got an injury during a practice session and went to her in the dressing room for treatment. She took advantage of my situation and forced herself on me. Luckily Vi bhai, who came to know about my injury came to check upon me and saw that. He saved me. BCCI removed her the very next day. She went to the media and acted as a victim even when she was the culprit. I am blamed for everything Di. Whatever I do however much I score. Today also there was a meme that I will do the same with you. Di... I didn't do anything....

She just planted a kiss on his forehead.

Nan:- I know kiddo. You don't need to give me any explanation. I know that you can't do anything wrong to anyone.

Rishu:- Di...

Nan:-Yes bacha.

Rishu:- Vi bhai and Ro bhai must be so disappointed with me. Even Mahi bhai.