Chapter-30

A leap of few days,

    Nandani's exam were going on well but the thing that made the team worried was her not taking enough sleep and her reduced diet but they avoided to scold her cuz her emotions were all over the place.

       Finally it was the last paper of Nandani. Ritika woke up and went to the living room and saw Nandani studying. She went and sat beside her.
Nandani felt some presence beside her. She looked up and saw Ritika.

Nan:- Good morning Rits bhabhi.

Rits:- Good morning... You didn't sleep, did you???

   Nandani avoided looking at her. Ritika sighed.

Rits:- Dekh kiddo Aaj last paper hai aur aese bilkul rest nahi legi toh nahi chalega na. Phir tere Ro bhai daatenge toh unki galti nahi hai na phir tu kaam hi aese kar rhi hai.

    Nandani pouted looking at her.

Rits:- Hmm... I have a way out. Go have sleep I will wake you up after 3 hours. Aese tujhe rest bhi mil jaayegi and Ro won't scold also.

   Nandani nodded and got up to go to her room. She was about to enter when she heard a stern voice.

Voice:- Stop there Miss.Deshmukh.

   Ritika and Nandani cursed under their breathe. Nandani turned and gave a small smile but the person glared at her.

Nan:- Ro bhai... I....

Ro:- Chup ekdum chup.

    She pouted and kept a finger on her lips.

Ro:- Tujhe kitni baar bola hai ki take rest, have some sleep and stop this nighters but nahi meri baat kaha Sunni hai.

   He turned towards Ritika.

Ro:- And you blindly support her.

   Ritika just looked away. Ro got back to Nandani.

Ro:- Why are you hell bent on spoiling your health???

Nan:- Sorry na Ro bhaiya.

Ro:- Not working. We will talk later about this now go and sleep.

  Nandani was upset cuz first time Ro talked to her sternly. Ritika noticed that and decided to talk to Ro.  Ro was sitting on the couch reading a newspaper.

Ro:- Ritika get me a cup of coffee.

    Ritika came with a tray having two cups of coffee. She kept the tray on the table. She picked up a cup. Ro thought she was giving him but instead she took it herself and started sipping. He sighed and took the cup from the tray.

Ro:- Ritika let's go out to your favourite restaurant for a lunch date.

    Ritika ignored him and started using her phone while sipping her coffee. Ro thought for while why was he getting this silent treatment. He finally connected the dots and came to know the reason.

Ro:- Ritsy... I know I shouldn't have talked to kiddo like that but look at her. Aese rest nahi legi khana theek se nahi khayegi toh how will it work??? I think I should talk to Mahibhai and Vi.

Rits:- I know but she is upset. Do you realise that for the first time you talked to her in that tone.

Ro:- I know. I will manofy her don't worry.  I will pick her up from her exam centre and will take her out.

Rits:- Hmm... This would work. Like this you can make her understand and she will freshen up a bit.

    Sammy woke up and came to the leaving room. Ro saw her and called her.

Ro:- Come here baba.

   She went to him. He made her sit on his lap and kissed her forehead.

Ro:- Good morning Baba.

Sam:- Good morning Dadda.

Rits:- Sammy come on let's have breakfast.

Sam:- Mumma where is bui???

Rits:- Bui is sleeping she was studying at night na.

Sam:- I want to spend time with Bui but she is busy.

Rits:- She also misses her Sammy but Sammy is a good girl she knows that Bui is studying for her exam so she is not able to give her time.

    Sam nodded. They all had their breakfast and then Ritika woke Nandani up as she had her exams.
Nandani had her lunch and left for her exam.

______________________________________

Precap:-

Nanhit(Nandani+Rohit) talks and Nandani joins Sanjeevani.

Next update:-
03/11/2023

Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...