Chapter-36

Continuation from the previous part...

  Nandani came down and sat beside Raj talking to him about something. Suddenly she heard someone playing guitar. She turned and saw Manik playing guitar. She noticed the kids having Sorry plycards. Someone tapped on her shoulder making her turn. Rohirat sat on their knees holding their ears with a cute pout.

   She turned to go back to her room but Virat held her hand. Virat started singing

Vi:-  Chalo Jane do, Abb chodo bhi

   Ro continued with him.

Ro:- Chalo Jane do, Abb chodo bhi

Vi:- Itna bhi kya gussa karna, Kuch apni kaho, Kuch meri suno

Ro:- Yun chup chup rehkar, Dil hi dil mein kya kudhna

Vi:- Chalo Jane do, Abb chodo bhi

Ro:- Chalo Jane do, Abb chodo bhi

Vi:- Tum hi mujhse rooth gaye to
kisse baath karun mein

Ro:- Jee uttha hoon tumse milke
Tum jo ho to hoon mein

Vi:- Dekho nahi accha hota itna chidhna

Ro:- Chalo Jane do, Abb chodo bhi

Vi:- Chalo Jane do, Abb chodo bhi

    They sang holding her hand. Nandani just turned to go to her room. She climbed the first step but stopped hearing Ro.

Ro:-  Bacha bata toh sunn hamari... Aese kab tak silent treatment degi...

Vi:- Ha kiddo... Tujhe daatna hai daat le, gussa karna hai kar le, maarna bhi ho toh bhi koi baat nahi maar le, bas baat karna matt chhod.

   Nandani just went and stood in front of them crossing her hands against her chest.

Nan:- What you want to talk???

Ro:- I am sorry bacha, I know mera decision bohot impulsive thha woh mujhe realise hua jab tu already room se chali gayi thii... I promise main aesa kabhi nahi karunga.

Nan:- Swear on me Ro bhai.

   Ro looked at her with wide eyes but did the same when he saw the determination in her eyes. She then turned to Vi.

Vi:- I don't think sorry would ever be sufficient for the sin I made. I... I can't believe in my anger I did that... I never lost my control like that on anyone specially any women in my life. I am sorry kiddo... I am sorry...

  Saying this he fell on his knees joining his hands, crying his heart out. Nandani immediately sat in front of him and hugged him rubbing his back.

Nan:- Shh... Bhai plzz... It's alright... I am not angry... I just wanted you to come out of your room and talk about it. You have the right to do whatever you wish to... Choti behen hu aapki hakk hai aapka mujh pe.

Vi:- Hakk toh tere bhi hai na mujh pe... Bol deti na ki bhai aap aesa behave nahi kar sakte mere saath... Realise ho jaata na mujhe... Kyu nahi bola... Pata hai how much guilt I went through

Nan:- Mujhe na bas thoda time chahiye thha... Kyuki aap dono ke aese emotion maine kabhi nahi dekhe... I thought I might do something that would hurt you even more that what you already were...

Virat cried his heart out becuz of the guilt he carried. Nandani kept assuring him till he was alright. Once he was ok, they settled on the couch.

Vi:- Kiddo you forgave us na???