Chapter-4

Next Day,

Nandani reached the ground and saw Virat and Rohit talking something serious. She went to them and cleared her throat.

Vi/Ro:- Hey Nandi/Nandu. Good morning.

Nan:- Morning. Is everything alright? You both seem tense.

Ro:- Nandu he is feeling like a back spasm.

Nan:- What? Come with me...

She took him to the dressing room and made him lie down on his stomach. She brought aa heat pad and kept it on his back. He winced feeling soreness.

Nan:- Just a bit Vi bhai it's going to be fine.

Vi(wincing):- It's paining a lot Nandi.

She lightly massaged his back. She saw that he slept. So she went to the dug out and saw Rohit and Mahibhai waiting for her.

Mahibhai:- Is he ok? He will be able to play the first T20 right?

Nan:- Yes bhai don't worry. I will try my best to make him fit for the match.
As such we have no practice session tomorrow so he will rest and then he can start with some light exercise.

Mahibhai:- Ok. Is he awake?

Nan:- No bhai he is sleeping let him rest.

Mahiro went to the nets and Nandani sat with her laptop in the dressing room so as to keep an eye on Virat. After an hour she heard him wincing she went to him and lightly massaged his back.

Vi:- Nandi it's paining alot.

Nan:- I know bhai. Get up have something so that I can give you painkiller.

She helped him get up and gave him some juice and gave him the painkiller.

Vi:-. F*** this pain.

As the words slipped out of his mouth he realised that Nandani was present there so he immediately apologized.

Vi:- Sorry.

Nan:- It's ok bhai. Wanna walk for sometime?

Vi:- Ya let's go to the boys.

They both went to the ground. The team saw them and immediately went to them.

Everyone:- Vi you ok? Idiot can't you take care of yourself. Nandu he will able to play the next match na....

Nandani saw no end to their rants.

Nan(shouted):- GUYS EASY.

They all immediately calmed down.

Nan:- He will be able to play the next match but for that he will have to rest for 2 days atleast.

Vi:- Ok ok I will rest.

Nan:- Good. I am calling off the party for now cuz you need rest.

Vi:- No Nandi I am fine baba. I will take rest after going home and won't stress myself but don't cancel the plans cuz after so long we all are meeting.

Nan:- Ok. I have texted everyone the address. If you face any problem reaching there please give me a call.

They all nodded. At around 5 the practice session ended and they left to their respective homes. Nandani freshened up and started for the arrangement of the party.

Nan:- Kaka aap backyard mein baaki logo ki help leke lights aur sab laga do. Main khane ka dekh leti hu.

Kaka:- Beta main madad kar deta hu aapki.