Chapter-34

Continuation from the previous part...

   Virat was sitting with his head between his palms when his phone rang. He immediately picked it up.

Vi:- Nushh....

Nush:- Vi why are you sitting alone??? Where is Ro bro and everyone else???

Vi:- Nushh... I shut them out...

Nush:- No ways they can let you be alone... Where is Kiddo???

Vi:- I spoke to them rudely and I even shouted on her... Damn... why can't I control my anger...

Nush:- Its alright bubs now go talk to them and plz talk to kiddo calmly.

   They hunged up. Vi went out and saw Ro also coming out of his room. He just went and hugged him to which Ro reciprocated tightly.

Ro:- Let's go.

   They went to Shami's room and saw everyone sitting there silently. As soon as they saw Rohirat they all gave them a small smile. Shubman went and hugged Virat and Siraj hugged Rohit.

Vi:- It's alright kiddos. We will get through this together.

Jinks:- Ro, Vi you both have your dinner, we had ours.

Ro:- Where is kiddo??? Did she have her dinner???

Jinks:- she said that she had a call to make after that she hasn't come here.

Vi:- Guys actually I...

   He told them everything. Rohit whacked him on his head.

Ro:- Are you mad Vi?? How can you do that to her.

   Vi looked down in guilt.

Shami:- Let's go to her.

   They went to her room but she wasn't there. They panicked not finding her in any of the rooms.

Shub:- Bhai we didn't check on terrace.

   They all rushed to the terrace. They saw her sitting on a corner taking the support of the wall and starring at the sky lost in her thoughts. Her phone was ringing continuously but she wasn't aware of it. Rohit went and sat beside her but still she didn't notice. He slowly kept his hand on her shoulder making her flinch. Virat understood why she reacted like that and felt guilty.

Ro:- Kiddo... What are you doing here??? Weather is not good here let's go down.

   They all went to Rohit's room. All this while Nandani was silent.

Vi:- Kiddo I...

   Before he could continue she spoke.

Nan:- Jinkya dada...

Jinks:- Ha bacha.

Nan:- Can I go to my room??? I am feeling sleepy.

   Jinks looked at Rohirat for a brief moment and then nodded. Nandani left.

Vi:- Damn...

Ash:- She is angry on Vi no doubt but why is she giving you silent treatment Ro???

   Ro sighed and told them everything. They all scolded Ro for thinking of resigning as captain.

Jinks:- Let her be for the time being. We will talk to her once we reach India.

   They all nodded and called it a day. Nandani on the other hand couldn't get sleep. She twisted and turned but got no sleep. She called Manik as she saw that it was still late evening there. He immediately answered her.

Man:- My baby is missing me???

   He decided to tease her but immediately stopped looking at her face.

Man:- Love... Is everything alright???

  Nandani broke down hearing his loving tone. Manik kept whispering sweet nothings to calm her down but nothing worked. He called Jinks cuz he knew that Jinks was awake as he texted him few minutes ago.

Jinks:- Manik everything alright???

Man:- Bhai reach Nandani's room immediately. She is crying.

   Jinks rushed to her room and saw her crying hiding her face in her palms. Jinks slowly took her in his embrace.

Jinks:- It's ok kiddo... Your Jinkya dada is here. Tell me bacha what's bothering you??

Nan:- Jinkya Dada... I want to go home... I want Papa...

Man:- Love papa is always there bacche. You can call him anytime na.

Nan:- Jinkya Dada please.... Mani... Papa.

  Raj who came from office saw Manik sitting on the couch talking to his princess. Raj immediately went there. He was shocked when he saw his princess crying in Ajinkya"s embrace.

Raj:- Princess....

   Nandani saw him and more tears fell from her eyes.

Raj:- Why are you shedding these precious pearls baccha. Ha mana ki we are rich but I can't afford wasting of this precious pearls that comes out of your eyes. Papa is here bacha tell me what happened???

Nan:- Papa I want to meet you.

Raj:- But bacha...

Nan:- I am coming to Denmark tomorrow.

Raj:- Listen to me bacha. Day after tomorrow... Me and Nyo are coming to India for a week. We will spend the whole week together I promise but for now have some sleep kiddo and just wait for a day.  Papa is coming to you.

Nan:- And Mani???

Man:- I wanted to come love but I am working on a very big project  which needs constant attention so I won't accompany them but don't be upset. Now you willgetall your time with Ma and Papa so enjoy.

Raj:- Leave him... Now kiddo just sleep and reach India tomorrow and the very next day you will get to see your papa there.

  They talked for a while and hanged up as Nandani slept holding Jinks hand. Jinks also left the room making sure of the comfort.

Next Day,

   They boarded the flight to India. They all crashed at Mahibhai's house in Mumbai as it was his orders. They all freshened up and sat with everyone in the living room. Even WAGs were there.

Mahibhai:- Mr.Virat Kohli and Mr.Rohit Sharma... Explain what you did...

Nan(meekly):- Bhai plzz... Leave it...

Mahibhai:- They need to know the impact of their actions.

    Before Rohirat could say anything someone else spoke from behind.

Person:- Surprise babygirl...

(Leaving it here cuz want to write the next update soon)

_____________________________________

Precap:-

Rohirat's unique way of apologizing to Nandani.

Next update:-
12/12/23

     Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...