Chapter-17

Next Day,

They all were waiting in the waiting room. Even the ones who weren't there for the series were accompanying cuz after one more series they were going to part for the IPL so they decided to spend some time with each other. Nandani was sitting between Mahibhai and Rishu. Rishu had his head on Nandani's lap and Nandani's head was on Mahibhai's shoulder.

Vi:- Nandi you informed Nyonika Aunty about our arrival...

Nan:- No bhai I didn't cuz I want to give them a surprise. I dropped her a message that I won't be able to take calls.

Ro:- Ok kiddo. After so long we all will be together.

Vi:- Yes it's been a year since everyone was there together for a week.

Soon they boarded on the flight. They reached London around morning the next day. They immediately hired cabs and started for Malhotra Mansion. They soon reached there. Everyone was admiring the Mansion afterall the Mansion belonged to one of the world's best business man.

The guards on the gate greeted Nandani

Nan:- Kaka aap andar inform matt kariye ga ki main yaha hu. Aur Papa gharpe hai na???

Guard:- Ji choti babyji. Bade sahab aur malkin ghar par hai.

She nodded and went inside. Others followed her. They saw Raj reading a newspaper and Nyonika came with tea for both of them.

Nyo:- Dono bacho ne naak mein dam kar ke rakha hai. Ek waha Australia jake busy hai aur ek India mein hai aur pata nahin aesa konsa important kaam hai ki mujhe kal call bhi nahi kiya. Na Virat aur Rohit calls receive kar rahe hai.

Raj:- Nyo tum bins baat itna tension mat lo. Manik busy hai deal handle karne mein kyuki usse woh deal kuch bhi karke Malhotra's ke naam karni hai. And rahi baat princess ki she is on a national duty... She works for the country and that makes me a proudest father. I am happy that my daughter choose nation above each and everything and that is what I wanted from her.

Nandani just smiled. She went forward and said...

Nan:- Dad your daughter may be on a national duty but her world still revolves around her family and friends.

They both were shocked. Nandani engulfed both of them in a hug. All three of them shed some happy tears.
The team was admiring them.

Raj:- Princess... How are you and how come here today???

Nan:- Dad we have an England series next week. And I have to introduce you to the team.

The team met the Malhotras.

Mahibhai:- Glad to meet you sir.

Raj:- MS call me anything but sir.

Mahibhai:- Ok uncle.

Nyonika brought some refreshments and snacks for them. Nandani was sitting with Raj.

Nan:- Papa... I missed you both alot.

Raj:- We missed you too princess. Your Mom ate my head everyday worrying about you.

Nyo:- Raj... Shut up ok???

Nan:- Mumma plz call Fab5 na in the evening... I want to meet them but don't tell them that I am here.

Nyo:- Ok for now you all have some rest. Nandu show them the rooms.

Nandu showed them their rooms. After making sure that everyone was comfortable she went to the living room and saw Raj working and Nyonika in the kitchen. She decided to join Nyonika.