Chapter-31

Continuation from the previous part...

Nandani was waiting for her driver when her phone rang. She frowned looking at the caller ID. She received the call.

Caller:- Come to the opposite side I am waiting in the car.

   Before she could reply, the person disconnected the call. She signed and did as directed. She sat on the passenger seat and turned to the person. The person began driving.

Nan:- Ro bhai why you came??

Ro:- I was as such getting bored up, Ritsy is busy with Sammy. Let's go out somewhere.

Nan:- Hmm...

   Nandani was just looking outside. Rohit frowned looking at her this upset.

Ro:- How was your paper bacha???

Nan:- It was good.

Ro:- Then why so low???

Nan:- I don't know...

Ro:- Are you upset that I talked to you in that tone in the morning???

Nan:- No bhai I know that you care about me alot and that's what radiated through your anger and frankly speaking I even forgot about that.

Ro:- Ohh... Come I'll make you have the best Street food I know.

   Ro got out of the car and asked Nandani to follow him. They reached a small dhaba. The waiter came to take order.

Waiter:- Arree sahab aap, memsahab aur beti ji nahi aaye???

Ro:- Nahi aaj main meri choti behen ke saath aaya hu.

    The waiter smiled at her and she returned it. Rohit gave the order.

Ro:- Acha Manik se baat hui???

Nan:- He was in a meeting but will call as soon as he gets free.

Ro:- Hmm...

   They had their food and then went home. Ritika was sitting on the couch working when she saw her husband and her kiddo entering laughing on something. She smiled looking at them. Indeed they looked so happy together. Ro looked so happy to have a little sister.

Rits:- So patched up???

Nan:- Bhabhi you know Ro bhai made me have the best food in weeks today.

Rits:- That's nice. Go kiddo freshen up and have some rest.

Nan:- I will buy where is Sammy???

Rits:- She slept few minutes before only. She was blabbering ki Bui ke saath aaj yeh karna hai woh karna hai.

Nan:- I couldn't spent time with her much.

Ro:- It's ok kiddo, abhi 1 week tu free hai so spend your time with her.

     She nodded and left to her room after hugging Rohika once. They both smiled at her gestures.

Leap of a month,

     Nandani's intership had began 3 weeks back with full force. The final of the IPL between RR and GT was today. The other players were now with their families before being called up for the national duty.

    All were in Mumbai to watch the finals. Nandani wanted to join but an emergency case came up so Virat dropped her to the hospital.

    After the match everyone crashed at Rohit's place.

Ro:- Ritika did kiddo texted when is she coming back???

Rits:- She didn't.

  Ro was about to call her but the bell rang. He went and opened the door and saw her standing there.