Chapter-6

Virat was confused how to manofy Nandani. Just then he realised something and called someone.

Vi:- Ro....

Ro:- Vi kya hua??? Nandu is fine right???

Vi:- Ha. I need your help......

Ro:- Ha bolna.....

Virat told him something.

Ro:- Perfect plan Vi. I will get all that delivered in half an hour.

They both hunged up. He went to Anushka who was in her room.

Vi:- Nushkie I need to your help. Call Nandani in your room and keep her busy with Vami. I have something planned for her. Don't let her come to her room.

Anushka nodded and left to the terrace. She saw Nandani walking slowly patting Vami who was playing with her.

Nan:- I will miss you mera bacha. You will be away with Nush bhabhi for so many days. Whom will I play with??? Tomorrow you both will leave than I will leave then I will be left with your dad... Uhh... Why me???

Vami just giggled. Anushka came there and smiled looking at them.

Anu:- What are my babies talking hmm???

Nan(pouting):- Nush bhabhi Vi bhai scolded me.

Anu:- He was worried bacha. He was so worried that he literally was on the verge of crying.

Nan:- I am sorry bhabhi.

Anu:- It's ok kiddo. But even he is at fault, he shouldn't have scolded you.

Nan:- I have dealt with angry people before also bhabhi. That's ok. I know that they are very good at heart but they just don't know how to control their anger.

Anu:- Come let's go to my room.

They both went to Virushka's room. Nandu carefully placed Vamika on the bed and placed pillows around her.
Anushka smiled at that.

Anu;- You love children haina???

Nandani just nodded with a smile.

Anu:- Come let's sit in the balcony.

They sat in the balcony talking about everything. Soon Nush received a msg from Vi.

Anu:- Chalo let's sleep.

Nan:- Ya it's quite late you should sleep as you have to leave early. Will miss you bhabhi.

Anu:- Will miss you too kiddo. Vami will also miss you alot. She has really got fond of you.

Nan:- Hmm... Waise where did bhai go???

Virat entered the room right at the moment.

Vi:- I was in the hall talking to Ro.

She just nodded and left to her room. She entered her room and saw star and moon shaped fairy lights hanging near the window.

 She entered her room and saw star and moon shaped fairy lights hanging near the window