Chapter-26

Continuation from the previous part...

After dinner,

  Nandani talked with Rishabh and then left to her room. She saw Mahibhai there waiting for her.

Nan:- Bhai? It's quite late you should sleep.

Mahibhai:- I am here to talk to my kiddo. Any problem Miss.Deshmukh???

Nan:- Not at all Mr.Dhoni...

They both chuckled. Nandani sat beside him and kept her head on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead.

Mahibhai:- Penny for your thoughts???

Nan:- Bhai I don't know if I am doing right by being Rishu's go to person. I mean I don't know if I will be able to there for him...

Mahibhai:- Why bacha??? See as far as I know... He talks with you openly about his feelings... He doesn't need any filters to talk with you. You only said right that he is like your little brother. Then why you doubt yourself bacha... Just be the way you are with him and the rest will be taken care of.

Nan:- You know bhai you have the solution to everyone's problems. We all are so lucky to help you.

Mahibhai:- Frankly speaking, I have committed many mistakes in life and I don't want my kiddos to repeat them be it in personal life or professional life so I keep giving few advices here and there.

Nan:- I know. Bhai let's call Mani.

   They video called Manik. Manik picked it up and saw Nandani and Mahibhai smiling and then realised why they were smiling.

Man:- Stop smiling guys. Ek toh mom bahar hai dad ke saath and I didn't had dinner so I am making some pasta.

Nan:- Didn't you eat at Cabir's place???

Man:- I came back early as I had an urgent work.

Mahibhai:- But Manik eat something healthy na pasta kyu???

Nan:- Cuz he only knows how to make maggi, pasta and coffee that too he learnt while he was out for a deal once.

Mahibhai:- Bacha atleast he knows that much na that's fine.

Man:- Wahi toh Mahibhai dekho isko kadar hi nahi hai meri.

Nan:- Shut up.

Man:- Ohh btw one important thing... The people who trolled Rishabh are arrested so no need to worry about that.

Mahibhai:- Thank you Manik.

Man:- Bhai... Yeh kya baat hui... Koi favour thodi kar raha hu main... Mere bhai/saale ke liye hi kar raha hu...

Mahibhai:-Hmm... Cabir ki restaurant ki inauguration kab hai???

Man:- Parso hai. Main match dekhne
aana chahta tha par I can't.

Mahibhai:- It's ok. Cabir needs you at this moment.

Man:- Ohh btw love you texted that you had to talk about something.

Nan:- Ha woh... Actually I am thinking to give the exams.

Man:- Really???

   Nandani just nodded.

Man:- Finally you decided to complete it.

Nan:- Hmm... After this series I am free for 3 months because of IPL and all so I decided to write the exams.

Man:- Great... I will talk to the best hospital here and...

Nan:- Mani... I actually am doing this from Mumbai itself.