Chapter-25

India won the match. Everyone was happy except one person who put a fake smile on his face. This didn't go unnoticed by anyone but they decided to talk about it after reaching the hotel. Everyone was grandly welcomed by the rest of the family and hotel staff. They all went to freshen up. Nandani went to Mahibhai's room after freshening up and saw everyone waiting for her. Prithi and Dhanashree were with the kids.

Nan:- Mahibhai... woh Rish...

Mahibhai:- I will talk to him bacha don't worry.

Nan:- I am worried cuz this kid has taken too much upon himself.

Vi:- It's ok kiddo. Everyone goes through it at the beginning. We will be there to support him.

   Rishabh came and sat beside Nandani and kept his head on her shoulder.

Nan(whispered):- Tired???

   He just nodded his head closing his eyes. Nandani kept on caressing his hair while talking to rest of them. Rohit noticed tears falling from Rishabh's eyes but his eyes were closed. He gestured that to everyone. They all got worried. Nandani just pulled him in her embrace and that's it for him he broke down. Virat, Rohit and Mahibhai immediately went towards them.

Mahibhai:- Rishu, calm down bacha. Hota hai na kiddo. It's just a game.

Rishu(sob):- I let everyone down. You, Vi bhai, Ro bhai, Nandu Di, everyone.

Nan:- You didn't let anyone down kiddo. Please stop crying.

           His tears were not stopping. Everyone's eyes got moist seeing their little brother crying. Rohit immediately took him in his embrace. Rishabh was breathing heavily.

Rohit:- Shh... bacha breath with me... Come on... Breath in... Breath out... Yes just like this... Keep doing it kiddo...

   He calmed down after what seemed like an eternity to them. He didn't let Rohit break the hug and others let them be for a while. Rohit was caressing his hair and Nandani was rubbing his back. He broke the hug after sometime. Nandani made him have some water. She kept the glass aside and held his hand.

Nan:- Arree baapre... Itne chotu se dimaag me itna sab...

    They all looked at her. She smiled at Rishabh and continued.

Nan:- Ek story sunni hai tujhe???

Rishabh just nodded not trusting his voice.

Nan:-  Maine jab Deshmukh Industries join ki tab I had zero knowledge about business. I did lots of mistake but I learnt. I don't know if you guys saw the news or not but there were lots of news of Deshmukh Industries that year. The daughter of the famous business tycoon Manav Deshmukh is hell bent on taking down the industries. Lost 5 deals till now and all that. Yes I was trolled alot. Later the same year I bagged the deal which was the most important one. Then the same people who trolled me for loosing those 5 deals started praising.

   The world is full of people who will curse you for your failures and praise you for your success. Pay heed to neither the curses nor the praises. You don't even know them personally than why to take so much load on yourself hmm??? Has anyone from the team or your family ever told you something when you couldn't score???

    He shaked his head in no.

Nan:- See they didn't. Just play for yourself kiddo, enjoy the game, give your best. The outcomes would be either you succeed or you learn but you never loose.

     He just hugged Nandani tightly. Nandani smiled and kissed his hair.

Nan:- Kiddo... See it's affecting your mental health and that's concerning. Do you want to see a psychiatrist??? See sometimes we can't share some
everything with our own people but it seems easier to share with a stranger. Do you want me to look for a psychiatrist???

Rish:- Di...

Nan:- Yes kiddo... I am listening... Whatever you decide I am there to support you...

Rish:- I don't want to see a psychiatrist....

Shreyas:- Rish...

Nan:- Shreyas wait... Yes kiddo... Do you want to say something...

    He nodded.

Rish:- Can I share with you??? I don't want to share it with some stranger.

Nan:- Sure kiddo. You can share with me. Don't hesitate to share anything with me.

Ro:- Ok now we will discuss this later. Come on now let's have dinner.

   They all sat to have dinner. Rishabh was sitting between Nandani and Mahibhai. Nandani saw that he was not eating. She forwarded him a bite. He smiled and had it. Others admired them. They all thanked God that Nandani came in their lives. She is truly an angel in disguise for them.

After dinner,

  Nandani talked with Rishabh and then left to her room. She saw Mahibhai there waiting for her.

Nan:- Bhai? It's quite late you should sleep.

Mahibhai:- I am here to talk to my kiddo. Any problem Miss.Deshmukh???

Nan:- Not at all Mr.Dhoni...

They both chuckled. Nandani sat beside him and kept her head on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead.

Mahibhai:- Penny for your thoughts???

(Sab abhi thodi reveal karungi😜)
_____________________________________

Precap:-

Nandani and Mahibhai's conversation

Next update:-

26/08/2023

Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome

Thank you...