Chapter-2

BCCI headquarters,
Churchgate, Mumbai

Nandani entered and asked the receptionist the way to the president's cabin. After getting the information she thanked the receptionist. She reached outside the president's cabin
and knocked. After getting the permission she entered. She saw Mr.Saurav Ganguly working on some files.

Nan:- Good morning sir. Nandani Deshmukh here.

Dada:- Oh Ms.Deshmukh plz have a seat.

Nan:- I prefer Nandani or Nandu over Ms.Deshmukh sir.

Dada:- Sure Nandani. Come let me introduce you to the team.

They both went to the ground and saw the boys practicing and Ravi observing them. They both approach Ravi first.

Dada:- Ravi meet our new physio Ms.Nandani Deshmukh.

Ravibhai:- Hello Nandani.

Nan:- Hello sir.

Dada:- Boys break time. Come here have to inform something.

They boys gathered near them. They looked at Nandani with confusion.

Dada:- Meet your new physio Ms.Nandani Deshmukh

Nan:- Hello guys.

They all were mesmerized by her sweet voice but composed themselves.

Vi:- Hello, Virat Kohli here, the captain of the team. I would like to welcome you on behalf of the whole team.

Nan:- Thank you sir.

Everyone else introduced themselves one by one.

Ravi:- Come Nandani.

Dada, Ravi bhai and Nandani left to the dressing room.

Mahibhai:- Cheeks she is not like that. I feel like this girl has no emotions. There was crisp professionalism in her voice.

Ro:- I felt the same. Vi I think we should cancel our plans.

Vi:- No. Bhai, Ro we can't judge someone in just a meet. Let's observe her for few days.

Both of them agreed. They continued with their practice and after sometime went in the dressing room to have some rest. They saw Nandani sitting in a corner engrossed in the laptop with her specs on. She didn't even notice them coming. Harry who went to Ravi bhai came and yelled so loudly that Nandani got startled. It was then she observed all of them. She immediately got up.

Nan:- I am so sorry, I found this place comfortable so I sat here only. I will just sit in the dug out.

Ro:- It's ok you can sit here. You are a part of team, you don't need our permission. You have the right as much as we do.

Nandani just smiled and nodded at him.

Jinks:- Nandani can I ask you a question??

Nan:- Sure sir.

Ash:- Aye, don't call us sir, you can call us by our names or bhai.

Nan:- ok bhai.

Jinks:- Ya so I was asking that you are a Maharashtrian haina? So born here or in Denmark?

Nan:- Yes I am Maharashtrian. I was born here only. I went to Denmark because of some personal reasons

Jaddu:- So, happy to be back in India?

Nan:- I can't say that right now but hopefully will say that in next few months.

Ash:- Why???

Nan:- This city has given me many memories and pain bhai so I can't really love this city.