Chapter-8

Continuation from the previous part...

All three of them barged inside. The sight in front of them shocked them.....

The room was dark but they could see a figure was laying down on the bed curled up shivering. The all rushed to the bed and Rohit turned in the lights. Nandani groaned at the sudden intensity of light.

Rits:- Ro only keep the night lamp on. Turn off the rest of the lights.

Ro nodded. Virat touched her forehead with his hand and found that she was burning in fever.

Vi:- Nandi bacha you are having fever.

She just nodded with her eyes still close and shifted towards Virat.

Vi:- Ro immediately call the doctor and Rits get the cold strips.

He instructed them to do that as Nandani was holding his hand tightly. He started caressing her hair.

Nan(meekly):- Stay with me please...

Vi:- I am here bacha. Even your Ro bhai and Rits bhabhi are coming in a few minutes.

He was feeling so upset looking at his little sister who was sick. Rits and Ro entered and shortly after them Surya and Devisha also entered. Rits settled beside Nandani and started putting cold strips.

Sky:- Bhau, Ro bhai..... What happened to Nandu???

Vi:- She is having fever...

Devisha:- Oh god..... Did you inform the doctor???

Ro:- Yes. The receptionist said he will be there in few minutes.

After 5 minutes the doctor arrived. He checked up on Nandani.

Doc:- Well nothing much to be worried about. She is just having fever cause of weather changes. I have prescribed the medicines.

Soon the doctor left and Sky left to get the medicines.

Vi:- Nandi get up bacha have something you need to take the medicines na. Come on.

Vi and Ro helped her sit up a little. She was leaning towards Vi who held her lovingly. Rits got her some soup and sat in front of Nandu. She forwarded her the spoon.

Nan:- Bhabhi it's fine I will eat.

Rits:- Kyu main khilau toh tujhe koi problem hai???

She just shaked her head. Rits feed her the soup and gave her the medicines.

Sky:- Nandu have rest for sometime.

Nan:- Bhai you all have your practice session tomorrow. I need to be there.

Ro:- No. Dare you get up from the bed Nandu.

Nandani pouted and looked at Virat.

Vi:- Ro don't you dare talk to my kiddo like that. And you my stubborn bacha you are having rest. I will inform Ravi bhai and I know that he will also suggest you to rest.

Nan:- Ok.

The boys left to inform Ravi bhai.

Nan:- Rits bhabhi you also go. My Sammy will be alone.

Rits:- She is with Aadhya, Akhira and Nidhyana and Prithi and Riva are there with them.

Devisha:- Now come on sleep. You need rest if you want to be back to work before the first match.

They helped her lie down on the bed. She soon slept.

Rits:- She has made a special place for the boys in their heart.