Chapter-33

Leap of a week,

    They all left to Australia for the Test finals. They all were in good form but the result didn't end up the way they wanted. They all were sad. They all were returning back to India the next day. Nandani was packing when she received a call from Dada.

Nan:- Hello.

Dada:- Nandani...

Nan:- Dada... They all are very upset dada... Ro bhai and Vi bhai have completed blocked us.

Dada:- Give them some time kiddo. Mahi se baat ki???

Nan:- Yes he talked with them also.

Dada:- Acha now listen see... After you land at the airport take the back exit and not the front main one. Juniors aur kisiko bhi social media platforms open matt karne dena tu khud bhi matt kholna.

Nan:- Don't worry Dada I will take care of that.

   She first checked on the juniors and saw them in Shami's room. Shami told that Jinks was in his room along with Jaddu. She sighed seeing Rohirat missing but she thought to talk to Jinks and Jaddu for the time being. She went to Jinks room and saw Jaddu sitting on the couch and Jinks standing near the window looking out. She went and sat in front of Jaddu. He was unusually silent fidgeting with his fingers lost in his own thoughts.

Nan:- Bhai...

   He looked up and saw her kneeling in front of him. He did the most unexpected thing. He hugged her. Nandani knew how he felt at that point of time and rubbed his back.

Jad:- I let them down, my country, Mahibhai, my friends, my kiddos everyone.

   A tear or two escaped from her eyes looking at the ever so strong and smiling person falling weak but she wiped her tears immediately.

Nan:- Bhai don't be so harsh on yourself please. You are not responsible for it.

   Jaddu just broke the hug and nodded looking on the other side. Nandani just pressed his palm assuringly to which he smiled a bit and patted her head. She then went to her Jinkya dada(bhai) he made him sit in the bed and kneeled in front of him.

Nan:- Dada... Mi hey sagla experience nai kela aahe keva hi tar mala he nai kalnar pan tumhi ase rahal te mi bear nai Karu sakat... Svatah la blame naka karu dada plz...

( Bhai.... I haven't experienced all this ever so I can't understand this but if you all stay this upset I can't bear it... Please don't blame yourself bhai)

Jinks:- Tar Kay Karu mi Nandani tuz saang na... Itka time mi team madhe include nai jhalo hoto... Parat aala nantar hi mi kahi hi Karu saklo nai maza team saathi...

( Then what should I do Nandani you only tell... I was excluded from the team  for a long time after coming  back also I couldn't do anything for my team)

  He sat with his head between his both palms. Nandani took his hands in hers.

Nan:- Majhe dada itkya lavkar asee hopes nai sodatt... Mi je Jinkya dada na pahile aahe te fight karta t situation si... Dada tumhi ase weak padal tar baaki samdhya na kon sambhalel... Ro bhai aani Vi bhai sudh dha ready nai aahet Kona sobat bolay la... Tumhi tari asa Nako karu plz...

(My brother doesn't loose hopes like this... The Jinkya dada I know he fights with the situation... If you only give up like this then who will handle the juniors bhai... Ro bhai and Vi bhai are not ready to talk with anyone... Atleast you don't push everyone away.

   Jinks smiled and patted her head.

Jad:- Where are others???

Nan:- In Shami bhai's room. I have ordered dinner there only you both also have it please.