Chapter-48

Continuation from the previous part...

Next day,

 Everyone was present in the living room except for Nandani.

Nyo:- Manik lets begin with the pooja.

Ro:- Chachi par Nandani ko toh aane de.

Raj:- She is not here beta, she leaves early in the morning and returns in the evening on this particular day every year.

    They all sat for the pooja and then sat for the breakfast.

Mahibhai:- Manik Nandu kaha jaati hai har saal tujhe toh pata hoga na???

Man:- Woh humare Mumbai ke saare orphanages and old age homes mein jaati hai. She helps the cooks over there to prepare food and serves them with all the love.

Nush:- Can we all go there???

Man:- I... Umm... idk how she will react if we go there.

Vi:- Don't worry about that we won't mind even if she gets angry.

  They all left to search for her. they searched at different places and found her in one of the old age home. She was sitting on the stairs of the lawn area.  She was wearing a white kurti set with a light floral dupatta. Her hairs were tied in a messy ponytail.

 Her hairs were tied in a messy ponytail

She was staring at an old couple sitting in the lawn area. They all understood her turmoil. They were about to approach her when they saw an old lady sitting beside her. Nandani gave her a small smile.

Nan:- Kya hua Amma???

Amma:- Yeh baat mujhe puchni chahiye beta. 17 saal ho gaye hai beta unhe gaye par woh teri galti nahi thhi.

Nan:- Kese na maanu khud ko doshi Amma. Maine hi kaha tha na ki matt aana wapis kabhi aur dekho woh sacchi nahi aaye. Amma main kabhi aesa nahi chahti thi na... Meri duniya toh wahi thhe na... Aai, Baba aur mera Rishu. Main kehna chahti thhi Amma ki matt jao na please ruk jao na, unhe kehna chahti thhi ki main unse kitna pyaar karti hu, ek baar kass k gale lagana chahti thhi, Aai ke godd mein sar rakh ke sona chahti thhi, Baba ka haath pakad k duniya dekhna chahti thhi aur Rishu ko duniya ki harr khushi dena chahti thhi main. Par mujhse meri duniya chhin gayi Amma. 

   Saying so she broke down.  Amma kept her head in her lap and caressed her hair. Looking at her this broken Mahibhai was about to approach her but Manik stopped him.

Man:- Bhai aap na jaaye, she won't let it out if she notices us. Amma is the only person she would let it out to.

  They saw Amma calming her down.

Amma:- Tu toh bappa pe bharosa karti hai na beta. Bappa itne nirdayi toh nahi hai. Nakaratmak chizon se pare soch. Nyonika tujhe Archu se kam pyaar karti hai kya??? Raj jisse duniya se darr nahi usse uski beti k khone ka darr hai, tere dost tujhe kabhi akele chhod dete hai kya??? Aur Manik ki toh jaan basti hai tujh mein. Ha duniya mein aesa koi nahi jo Ma Baap ki jagah le sake par tere paas itne saare log hai jo tujhse pyaar kate hai. Jab tu yaha aati hai na toh hum sab ko lagta hai ke humari pooti(grand daughter) aayi hai humse milne. 

Nan:- Amma aap se baat karke mujhe sukoon milta hai. Aap nahi hote toh pata nahi aaj main kaha jaati apna mann halka karne.

Amma:- Isiliye main hu. Chal abb kuch kha lo subha se kuch khaya nahi hoga tumne.

   Amma fed her lovingly. Everyone watched this with a smile.

Nan:- Amma aap ne medicines li??

Amma:- Baad mein leti hu.

Nan:- Nahi aap abhi lenge medicines aur aap ko rest bhi karna hai.

  She helped Amma to walk. They were about to enter when Amma saw the Malhotras and stopped which made Nandani frown.

Amma:- Manu...

  Nandani saw all of them there. Everyone took Amma's blessing.

Raj:- Amma andar chal ke baat karte hai. Aap ke liye itni derr khade rehna thik nahi hai.

     Manik and Nandani helped amma to her room. Nandani handed her the medicines.

Nyo:- Amma aap kese hai???

Amma:- Main theek hu. Nandu yaha aayi toh acha laga.

   She said looking at Nandani holding her hand to which Nandani gave her a smile.

Raj:- Amma yeh sab Nand...

Amma:- Bataya usne ki yeh sab iske bhai hai. Sukhriya baccho meri Nandu ka khyaal rakne.

Mahibhai:- Nandani humare parivaar ka hi hissa hai Amma.

   After sometime everyone went out giving some space to Nandani and Amma

Nan:- Amma aap ko rest karni chahiye abb thodi derr. 

Amma:- Kal aayegi na beta tu??

Nan:- Ha Amma aap tension na le main aapke saath aaungi. Kuch bhi zarurat lage aap mujhe turant call kar dena.

Amma:- Dhyaan rakna beta.

  Nandani nodded and hepled her lie down, she adjusted her comforter and sat with Amma till she fell asleep. After that she kissed her forehead and left. They all reached Deshmukh Mansion in the evening.

Raj:- Princess Amma ka next check up kab hai??

Nan:- Kal evening mein hai papa. I am going to be there with her.

Nyo:- She needs proper care Nandu convince her to shift with us for sometime. 

Nan:- I will try Ma.

  After dinner they all left to their respective rooms.

Manan's Room,

    Manik and Nandani were cuddling.

Man:- You are fine haina??

Nan:- Hmm...

Man:- Amma ki health ko leke tensed ho???

   Nandani nodded.

Man:- Don't worry. We will try whatever we can.

Nan:- Amma ko walk karne mein bhi problem hone lagi hai Mani. How will she manage there alone??

Man:- Don't worry we will convince her to shift with us. I will accompany you and Amma tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kalyani Sinha

     She was the first one in the old age home. The Deshmukh and Malhotra treat her equal to their own. She is Nandani's go to person.

______________________________________

Precap:-

Not thought yet

Next update:-

05/04/2024

   Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...